Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
What's funny about many of these single edumacted brunch women is that they either don't or can't cook themselves. You ask them to make simple pancakes and they looking all at the box, measuring shyt. :russ:Single people who cook their own food, usually aren't so big because they're not eating out all the time, cuz they can replicate the restaurant food without the excess calories. Go into a womans house, check her garbage, if she got a bunch of popeyes and chipotle bags you know she ain't shyt in the kitchen.

These folks being 'foodies' i've learned is code for 'i cant cook'. lol

I like eating different stuff and I am a foodie my damn self but sheesh.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Harlem has the brunch spots with what I call the boughetto, folks who have decent jobs but with little to no social or cultural capital. This chick made a whole business out of the boughetto events Login • Instagram

But HVM don't typically gather in these types of spots, and this how you end up with that "my face is a 10" chick talking about she never meets HVM in Harlem. Folks deadass live in the most diverse city in the world but want to go eat a basic traditionalist/continental menu with Mimosas on a regular basis. If you ask these cats for restaurant recommendations they'll typically provide spots that douse their food in paprika and parsley so it looks good for IG. A dish doused with paprika and parsley is a dead giveaway.

and this is why I cant even get into the Black Arts scene because its fake as hell lol

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
ex wife

39328_104614379596724_598097_n.jpg

The Godfather :wow:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Harlem has the brunch spots with what I call the boughetto, folks who have decent jobs but with little to no social or cultural capital. This chick made a whole business out of the boughetto events Login • Instagram

But HVM don't typically gather in these types of spots, and this how you end up with that "my face is a 10" chick talking about she never meets HVM in Harlem. Folks deadass live in the most diverse city in the world but want to go eat a basic traditionalist/continental menu with Mimosas on a regular basis. If you ask these cats for restaurant recommendations they'll typically provide spots that douse their food in paprika and parsley so it looks good for IG. A dish doused with paprika and parsley is a dead giveaway.
Spot on analysis. Those events are filled with posers.

The women range from teachers, real estate agents, and event planners on the high end to receptionists and office managers on the low end.

Sad. Kevin is spot of about the limited availability in high valued persons of either gender in the black community.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

Very familiar with this crowd. Went to one event at Cornerstone. It was a very “try-hard” crowd. Everyone acts above their job title and there’s a lot of posing in the environment.

The best environments are galas, association balls, fundraisers or actual events thrown by companies. That’s were the real business happens.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Very familiar with this crowd. Went to one event at Cornerstone. It was a very “try-hard” crowd. Everyone acts above their job title and there’s a lot of posing in the environment.

The best environments are galas, association balls, fundraisers. That’s were real the business happens.

lol this is also why 95% of the black targeted clubhouse rooms suck. Everyone a big boss ceo with multiple businesses traveling the world. Like Kev mentions nobody wants to be seen as normal or average thus they play up everything

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Spot on analysis. Those events are filled with posers.

The women range from teachers, real estate agents, and event planners on the high end to receptionists and office managers on the low end.

Sad. Kevin is spot of about the limited availability in high valued persons of either gender in the black community.

Yoooo, these broads on my IG getting mad when he spoke out on them boujeeratchet brunch spots, talking about "You cant reach on my level! I got money that you can't see!" while being all :sadbron: on Valentine's Day

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
lol this is also why 95% of the black targeted clubhouse rooms suck. Everyone a big boss ceo with multiple businesses traveling the world. Like Kev mentions nobody wants to be seen as normal or average thus they play up everything

I quickly found that Clubhouse was a waste of time. It will be played out by end of the year.

The owner should take whatever offer Facebook throws at him.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps

The biggest enemy of the black person of the contemporary age, is the "regular" black man or black woman. Look @ how people shyt on J Cole's image for being normal. Look at how people shyt on Raphosdy the female MC. Being a normal person is a big no no in the clout age of black social media

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
What's funny about many of these single edumacted brunch women is that they either don't or can't cook themselves. You ask them to make simple pancakes and they looking all at the box, measuring shyt. :russ:Single people who cook their own food, usually aren't so big because they're not eating out all the time, cuz they can replicate the restaurant food without the excess calories. Go into a womans house, check her garbage, if she got a bunch of popeyes and chipotle bags you know she ain't shyt in the kitchen.

:dead:

KS is like Dr. X getting successful and killing the game with shytting on delusional women.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps

Go in this deeper :jbhmm:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The biggest enemy of the black person of the contemporary age, is the "regular" black man or black woman. Look @ how people shyt on J Cole's image for being normal. Look at how people shyt on Raphosdy the female MC. Being a normal person is a big no no in the clout age of black social media

if you arent attention seeking you are seen as the strange one.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I quickly found that Clubhouse was a waste of time. It will be played out by end of the year.

The owner should take whatever offer Facebook throws at him.
Exactly. The hype was everyone trying to get on because of limited access, but literally nothing productive happens on there.