Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This bytch text a nikka to smash from her friend phone using her persona. :gucci:

that gotta be the dirty macking move of the year. :hhh:

That is why the whole "sisterhood" shyt doesn't work while you are married.
Single or married you will always have that one "friend" that doesn't want to see you happy.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Single or married you will always have that one "friend" that doesn't want to see you happy.

This is the truth. I dated a woman once who had a perpetually single friend. The friend always had some "issues" that would pull at my girl's heartstrings.

As soon as the friend started talking to a new man, she'd give my girl the cold shoulder.

Me and my girl clashed over this because I would call it for what it was.

It was ultimately one of the reasons our situation did not work out.

Women have a co-dependency that we don't have as men. When one of their homegirls gets in a relationship, it jeopardizes the support system they've built up.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

Yep. That’s definitely a dealbreaker. I’ll break it off with a woman if her friends are trash, clingy, or mess with our image.

Ill give her a warning about her friends. If she chooses to ignore, I’ll bush.

:yeshrug:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right now he’s building and becoming more successful. They’ve been trying with painting the gay narrative and shyt all they need is shyt on him being accused of being abusive or some shyt.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
More than anything, he's going to make that pivot and a lot of other 'relationship gurus' when they get tired of dealing with people who they see never getting better. Might jump off into politics or some other such arena.