Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Nah I don’t think she’s drunk. I think she had a traumatic experience, or she’s just “thinks slowly” / a bit off

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
If these chicks want to be high powered careee women with a powerful man and be a mother why don’t they get maids and baby sitters..? If you have two incomes you can afford such

it just sounds like the same old quest for having cake and eating it with ice cream.

why get married if you want independence factors? Just marry your career and get a surrogate

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I was kind of busy when I was listening to the beginning of the show, but did he low-key say that athletes and entertainers are high value? He said they aren’t mere mortals and on a different level compared to the 100k dudes.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
If these chicks want to be high powered careee women with a powerful man and be a mother why don’t they get maids and baby sitters..? If you have two incomes you can afford such

it just sounds like the same old quest for having cake and eating it with ice cream.

why get married if you want independence factors? Just marry your career and get a surrogate

Even Serena Williams (married to a billionaire) had to put up the "strong working Mother" front for the cameras.

iu

:mjlol: I'm sorry, Serena, IMO, should be on the No Slander List, but, this was ridicilous.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Even Serena Williams (married to a billionaire) had to put up the "strong working Mother" front for the cameras.

iu

:mjlol: I'm sorry, Serena, IMO, should be on the No Slander List, but, this was ridicilous.
Serena Williams is worth more than her husband. He was worth significantly less than her when they wed

Serena Williams
Over $200m

Her husband's net worth is estimated between $30m-$50m

That's like a six figure woman going with man making 40-50k.

:troll:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I was kind of busy when I was listening to the beginning of the show, but did he low-key say that athletes and entertainers are high value? He said they aren’t mere mortals and on a different level compared to the 100k dudes.

I did not watch the beginning of the show, but i know he has said he does not include them because their lifestyle is different as are their tastes for the most part. He had women saying certain body types, mindsets were fine since they seen athletes with women like that but it is not so with lawyers, doctors, engineers, c-suite corporate types, etc...

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He essentially said 6 figures is for normal folks, athletes and entertainers are in a different sphere of income (Ferrari/Lambo Money, ability to buy Birkin bags with ease)

Balla

Superstar
Daps
He essentially said 6 figures is for normal folks, athletes and entertainers are in a different sphere of income (Ferrari/Lambo Money, ability to buy Birkin bags with ease)
He was making them sound like they were high value though. Before he said they didn’t count, unless what he meant was that they are above high value.

The way he said it before made it sound like he didn’t feel they were for whatever reason.

But in the show he made them sound like they were above it.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
U want 2 kids how much income does ur husband have to make??

Um....100k?

Wrong 1 mill :troll:

Dress size 14:hhh:

This is where I wish he made a distinction between raising a family living in the middle class vs a upper middle to high class lifestyle. I know he has explained the reasoning for the amount of money (4+ bed house, two cars, cars for teenagers, college paid for or almost, vacations, etc...) a man has to make by himself but a lot of the time he does not.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
This is where I wish he made a distinction between raising a family living in the middle class vs a upper middle to high class lifestyle. I know he has explained the reasoning for the amount of money (4+ bed house, two cars, cars for teenagers, college paid for or almost, vacations, etc...) a man has to make by himself but a lot of the time he does not.

The problem is he is talking about a man’s peak earnings instead of discounting it to today’s earnings and schooling women in terms of how to scout those potential men.

The ladies aren’t saying they want all that stuff, in terms of lifestyle, immediately.

Ok. You want all that stuff one day and it’ll take a man making $400k to make it a reality.

What men can you date now that will get to that level down the road?

Just mentioning HENRYs doesn’t go far enough to help the women. What types of careers are the HENRYs in that will lead to that lifestyle for you as a woman?

Not all HENRYs are created equal in terms of career path and potential earnings. An accountant isn’t the same as a person in private equity. A surgeon isn’t the same as a marketing professional.

Our woman, although making strides in terms of higher education, are pretty ignorant when it comes to various high-paying career paths outside healthcare and those other careers celebrated in media.

Most don’t know the difference between IT and engineering, for example, and even how those differ in terms of career earnings and trajectory.

That’s where experts in that type of knowledge could really give our women some game when it comes to scouting. Non-Black women have this game. They know how to scout.

He could even reference this: Career Planning | Salary Potential | Earnings Projections | ERI Economic Research Institute

Centering the conversation on HVM will not help more of our women win. They will continue to take Ls when compared to their non-Black counterparts.

Last edited: