Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
You must not have a car note, rent/mortgage or any other bills. You bring home maybe 1200-1300 every two weeks...

Rent, insurance and a car note can eat 60% of that off top. Curious how you banked 40k in a reasonable amount of time with that salary
I live with my parents which is the main reason, but I give up 400 to 500 for rent every month which is really my largest expense, I own my car and the insurance is only 120, outside of groceries, phone and internet I save every thing else, I have no debt of any kind

I’m 28 and moving into my own spot this year with at least a 40k cushion just from doing this over the course of years

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Knew she was nigerian from the first minute.

I just want my sisters to do better :francis:

This show is just exposing these women to brehs, this level of selfishness and no self awareness can scare men away from marriage.

Going through her IG. Id give her a strong 7 borderline 8. Her being so closed to the camera gave her a bigger face . Her IG is msfilani and she can definitely get it.

She's nigerian and as a Nigerian a lot of the things Kevin says doesnt apply to her or the Nigerian community.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I live with my parents which is the main reason, but I give up 400 to 500 for rent every month which is really my largest expense, I own my car and the insurance is only 120, outside of groceries, phone and internet I save every thing else, I have no debt of any kind

I’m 28 and moving into my own spot this year with at least a 40k cushion just from doing this over the course of years
Well yeah that explains everything breh. You live with your parents and pay low expenses. You should have nothing less than a 5 figure savings.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Going through her IG. Id give her a strong 7 borderline 8. Her being so closed to the camera gave her a bigger face . Her IG is msfilani and she can definitely get it.

She's nigerian and as a Nigerian a lot of the things Kevin says doesnt apply to her or the Nigerian community.

those pics on her page can be old as hell. Women stay posting old pics randomly for attention

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

Her IG is private. Was it public before? Because all I see is her big ass moon face. Def wouldn’t be considered a 7 or 8 in the circles I run in though...

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

7 borderline 8. You wipe that make up off shes a whole different person.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this whole “level up” thing is going to leave alot of people hurt and dying alone.
That's the point.

The point is for people to recognize that they're just regular/average and therefore should be going after average/ companions. The issue comes in when everyone thinks they deserve better than they really do. And the choice becomes either lower your standards to a reasonable level, level up to what you actually want, or just end up bitter when you realize it's too late to do either of those.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
That's the point.

The point is for people to recognize that they're just regular/average and therefore should be going after average/ companions. The issue comes in when everyone thinks they deserve better than they really do. And the choice becomes either lower your standards to a reasonable level, level up to what you actually want, or just end up bitter when you realize it's too late to do either of those.

I don’t have a problem with this. If a dude is 33 years old with average game still talking about he’s trying to get a shot in the nba dudes are gonna be like “ bruh, just give it up. Use your energy to play in a local league or go coach somewhere”. Not saying he’s a failure, just adjust your expectations and move on to a more realistic goal.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Yeah that’s what I was saying; it’s for the chicks gain. Kevin should have never said “if beyonce can wait, then you can wait.”

When he said that I knew people peeped.

All he has to do in a situation like that again is just say celebrities are different (which they are) so they don’t have the same rules.

Word

The Beyonce example can work, if he worded it like I did in my post because that example can only be used for chicks with dudes with potential that they decide to grow with. They might not be high value, but their high earning with high value potential. He don't need any nuances if he keeps certain arguments to certain lanes. If you and I were able to understand what he meant, I'm sure others did too. Its just that the people who are looking to argue or prove him wrong will point that shyt out so he gotta be prepared for those types of callers.

but yeah he prolly need to fall back from the celebrity shyt or at least plan out the topic better.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Her IG is private. Was it public before? Because all I see is her big ass moon face. Def wouldn’t be considered a 7 or 8 in the circles I run in though...

Agreed.
That moon pie faced broad with all them weird expressions was a strong 4. Couldn't see her being ranked any higher than a 6 and that's being pretty generous.

Daps
Reppin
NYC

A combination of:

yzNcDo0.png
+
sWeoHxs.png