Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well in Texas (no state tax) that’s how it breaks down

I agree that 100k is not a “lot” of money. It’s very good money....enough to where you live comfortably and without worries (outside of a few places) but you can’t really splurge responsibly

100K is a lot of money...especially if you're in Texas. What are you on breh :mjlol:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That is terrible advice. He always asks women if they would be fine with their sons or brothers marrying women like themselves. This is a particularly effective debate strategy when the women have multiple kids. He corners them with that.

Would he be ok with his sister or daughter being on the receiving end of their husband having multiple babies outside the union? He'd be ready to fight his brother-in-law or son-in-law.

While I do think women are too quick to end relationships for trivial stuff, I'd never recommend a woman suffer the emotional pain of sticking with a man who is constantly cheating on her, let alone impregnating another woman. That's absurd.

Because I know I'd be ready to beat the shyt out of breh if he did that to my blood.

this is key

he’s very good at controlling a conversation and manipulating it to fit his narrative. He asks questions and leads the conversations to conclusions where he’s almost always right. And if you disagree or have a rebuttal he cuts you off and won’t let you speak because you can’t “talk over him”.

It’s almost a masterclass on how to win debates. It’s impressive :wow:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
this is key

he’s very good at controlling a conversation and manipulating it to fit his narrative. He asks questions and leads the conversations to conclusions where he’s almost always right. And if you disagree or have a rebuttal he cuts you off and won’t let you speak because you can’t “talk over him”.

debates with women maybe. No nikka with a pulse would deal with that foolishness

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched for 3 minutes. Says oshay is ugly, dumb, and fat. While he’s a international business man and was voted best dressed in high school. The end.

YouTube dudes are a different breed. I’m not spending 3 hours on anybody online.
Thanks for saving us three hours

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
100K is a lot of money...especially if you're in Texas. What are you on breh :mjlol:

Maybe I could have worded the original post better. you are not “balling” responsibly with 100k. that’s what I mean when I say it’s not a lot

If you make 100k and you’re stunting (nice car, nice crib, nice restaurants twice a week, trips every quarter, section at club occasionally, buying nice clothes, etc) then you’re probably living check to check

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
debates with women maybe. No nikka with a pulse would deal with that foolishness

This. That’s why I said he would get sliced and diced in a debate with real high value men.

It’s good for entertainment, but he would get rattled fairly easily among sharp and agile-minded men.

Which is why I think he should not open up the format to male callers anytime soon. Else, it’d eventually come tumbling down.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
this is key

That’s how you have to do it though. Women do this all the time so men are playing the games they play.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe I could have worded the original post better. you are not “balling” responsibly with 100k. that’s what I mean when I say it’s not a lot

If you make 100k and you’re stunting (nice car, nice crib, nice restaurants twice a week, trips every quarter, section at club occasionally, buying nice clothes, etc) then you’re probably living check to check

Interesting. Do you make more than six figures?

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not a ton of money if you live in any major city. Most major cities the cost of living is through the roof. You'll be comfortable but far from rich.

Semi monthly you're bringing in a little over 4k before taxes. That is a ton of money breh..most people don't even make half of that.