Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And yet still had no idea who this clown was if he wasn't posted here. Foh with that passive 'you hating on the next black man' shyt cause my post struck a nerve. It aint about giving random nikkas props its about you fools stay trying to find the next malcolm x father figure to lead you.

I dont need to worship no nikka online to know how to live my life. Especially not no effeminate pee wee herman lookin ass nikka but stay capin boi.:stopitslime:
Why does it trigger you so much though? :usure:

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
hmm. you seem to be a disciple of Samuels.

:jbhmm:what do you think of his views of relationships from a female perspective?

height, weight, dress size?
kidding:biggrin:

Not a disciple per se...I listen to him on and off for entertainment purposes mostly.

It has been interesting just to see his show evolve over the past few months. From a business standpoint, it looks like he has found something that works for him., at least for the time being. I won’t knock his hustle. There has been some valuable information I’ve gleaned from some of his shows, I must admit, and a lot of it is educational to me - mostly about what folks are experiencing in the dating pool in 2020.

And according to him, I’m in no man’s land anyway, so my stats don’t matter:yeshrug:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Not a disciple per se...I listen to him on and off for entertainment purposes mostly.

It has been interesting just to see his show evolve over the past few months. From a business standpoint, it looks like he has found something that works for him., at least for the time being. I won’t knock his hustle. There has been some valuable information I’ve gleaned from some of his shows, I must admit, and a lot of it is educational to me - mostly about what folks are experiencing in the dating pool in 2020.

And according to him, I’m in no man’s land anyway, so my stats don’t matter:yeshrug:
are you in a relationship?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
whats going on in here
angry midget stalks good looking gents.

tenor.gif

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
This may be off topic, but a poster said @BillyOcean smokes wu bangers and is a fiend.

Can someone confirm or deny this claim? :pachaha:
100 percent true!

LIL bILL is a dusty midget who queued up with pasty white wu tang fans to get his nasty sweaty crusty wu wear t shirt signed by the RZA's fourth youngest brother who doesn't even rhyme..

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I keep forgetting Kevin is boule til he talks about certain things

now i get why JB doesn’t like him