Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Balla

Superstar
Daps
This 22 yr old is disgusting and her and her ilk deserve the suffering waiting for them.
:scust:
Yo she was on the last show and she was talking mad shyt about bm talking about she wants Kevin to show all the bad stats about them, while biggin up her cac bf.

Then after she got hung up on, she kept writing shyt in the comments.

Then she calls in last night talking shyt about dark skin men.

That’s my problem with c00n women; they do not leave bm alone, they stay trying to have interaction with bm and bring them down while knowing they ain’t shyt no matter who they date.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yo she was on the last show and she was talking mad shyt about bm talking about she wants Kevin to show all the bad stats about them, while biggin up her cac bf.

Then after she got hung up on, she kept writing shyt in the comments.

Then she calls in last night talking shyt about dark skin men.

That’s my problem with c00n women; they do not leave bm alone, they stay trying to have interaction with bm and bring them down while knowing they ain’t shyt no matter who they date.

Imagine having a girl and she calling into Internet shows talking about how she want another man. Someone needs to find white dude and tell him so he can bush her.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Imagine having a girl and she calling into Internet shows talking about how she want another man. Someone needs to find white dude and tell him so he can bush her.
Bro I heard the rest of the call and she was talking shyt bout her dad and cac bf like they were nothing lmao. She said she wants a man with more money than him.

To top it all off, she fukkin said her bad experience with bm was because one didn’t want to pay for her food!!

Then she keeps asking why dark skin men don’t like themselves.

Idk if this is scripted, she is trollin, or is really this messed up in the head, but I can’t believe the shyt I was hearing.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Bro I heard the rest of the call and she was talking shyt bout her dad and cac bf like they were nothing lmao. She said she wants a man with more money than him.

To top it all off, she fukkin said her bad experience with bm was because one didn’t want to pay for her food!!

Idk if this is scripted, she is trollin, or is really this messed up in the head, but I can’t believe the shyt I was hearing.

breh alot of people are legit crazy but dudes will ignore these signs because of how someone looks. This is why dudes need to focus on building themselves so they dont have to treat every attractive chick like she is the last one on earth, and they'll never get another shot. This scarcity mindset has alot of dudes sticking around dealing with stuff they should not be dealing with. Her even calling in was disrespectful to her BF, and then like Kev said, if you are happy with your Non Black BF why is it every time you call in you want to talk about Black Men? You should be happy riding off into the sunset.

jay83

Superstar
Daps

She was trying to extract as much game from Kevin as possible even though she was being disrespectful. Lol

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Kevin must be doing good with donations cause he not even clipping his own shows or doing Compilations

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Further proof that most bed wenches are mentally ill. She has a white man who treats her well and will potentially make more than the average man and she doesn’t even like him. The only hope for her to get the type of lifestyle she wants would be to marry a NFL or NBA player, but she hates all black men.:skip:

It also proves just because you’re educated doesn’t mean you have common sense.
Why would you get into 6 figures of debt to become a doctor, and then not work or pay bills?
And Why would a male doctor with 200k+ debt take on another 200k+ debt and pay all the bills?
:why:

Cause a lot of them watch too much Greys Anatomy & other soap operas

:mjlol:

These fantasies of being smashed in the closet after you’re done doing a heart transplant surgery with the head doctor.

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Shorty gained 60lbs married to a tier-one lawyer and don't plan on losing it, Kevin kept it 100 when he called him a beta for tolerating that shyt. :mjlol: Seeing Black professional breh's married to these whales be tragic.:mjcry:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Shorty gained 60lbs married to a tier-one lawyer and don't plan on losing it, Kevin kept it 100 when he called him a beta for tolerating that shyt. :mjlol: Seeing Black professional breh's married to these whales be tragic.:mjcry:

she holding breh hostage. Breh probably in the back of his mind afraid to lose everything he built and she knows she has the leverage when it comes to divorce

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
she holding breh hostage. Breh probably in the back of his mind afraid to lose everything he built and she knows she has the leverage when it comes to divorce

Yeah depending on FL divorce law he would take a huge hit, she had seemingly above average intelligence so she'd probably know how to play the game. She is going to be fat for the rest of the marriage and he just gonna have to put up with being married to a fat woman. :yeshrug: She made it clear she is not going to change, she called Kevin attempting to justify her lack of action but he called her out on the bullshyt.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He may as well let her go and take that L. He can get that money back.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
“I don’t care if I don’t make you cum!”

“I’m not tryna hear if you didn’t squirt or not, I got pressure!”

:dead: