Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I guess women audiences are the way to go to build your business on when it comes to relationships. Homie was shytting on men and doing men’s topics for 2 years and didn’t get much of a following.

:mjlol:
Men ain't gonna tune into a show night in and night out of a nikka shytting on them like women will:mjlol:

Plus like others said, the market is over saturated with that already and men in general are not delusional because as a man society will give you a reality check real quick

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
That evil site.

You should see the real 60+ page thread about him on there.

Them chicks talking about bm in their families being bums, and how all bw should date out.

The worst one’s I saw on there was when they were talking about when Kevin said something about fighting. They were talking about using weapons and shyt on bm, saying men might be stronger, but women are more conniving and will do something harmful to men when they aren’t paying attention.

I understand that Kevin shouldn’t talk about hitting women, but these bytches take what he says and say they’re gonna do that to other men.

Them bytches sounded so evil.

fukk all of them bytches real talk.
Link??

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sorry I can’t remember the exact time. But I think it was this episode based on the time I posted that comment.

I stopped listening after he showed her face. But what made her think she is an 8 and equal to Beyonce? I mean she didn't look her age but damn. Is this a thing with Asian women? Because I've met a few who all thought they we're fine. But I chalked it up to white incels gassing them up all the time.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I don’t remember what page it was on, but if you look up Kevin Samuels on google with that site name, it should be the first one.

Don’t remember what page it exactly was on, but it should be one of the recent ones.

Breh they are legit sounding beyond crazy. They talking about violence now.

Don’t trust these bytches.