Kevin McAlister from Home Alone was rich as f*ck!

classicmaterial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Watched the second one again last night

What the hell is wrong with that family?

They watch their oldest son humiliate the shyt out of his little brother in front of the whole school and are just like "eh"

Meanwhile they lay into a 9 year old kid for pushing his brother when anyone in that situation would have decked him

Also what the hell were Harry and Marv thinking when they chased him after the toy story robbery?

They had the money and were already on the run so him taking their picture doesn't mean shyt.

I guess it ties them to NY (as opposed to Illinois where they were likely locked up) but they could have just dipped with the money

Also they make a comment about "this ain't his house. He got no traps". Ok fine but once you get a whole bag of tools dropped on your head wouldn't you think to yourself "oh fukk this he clearly DOES have this house set up with traps" and dip?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Mr. McCallister when he loses his job

It's all coming together now. Peter M was involved in shady behavior with the Chicago mafia. His mafia career height was during the Home Alone era and he was making tons of money. Somewhere along the way he made some mistakes, got ran outta Chicago and went to Jersey where he thought he could assume a new identity, change his name and everything.

But when them old receipts came calling....he had to pay that bill.:demonic:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Also...

This was the era of every kid having a Casio digital wristwatch.

You mean to tell me, nobody in that house set an alarm on their wristwatch to wake up on time? :dwillhuh:

And nobody else in the house, beforea a super exciting trip, woke up before the mother? Those kids should've been so excited they woke up at 4am

Mr Bubbles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I just realized when I was watching the movie earlier this week that the family has 5 kids. All my life I thought it was just Kevin, Buzz and Megan. I thought all the others were cousins. But nope. The red headed dude and the blonde chick are their siblings. 30 fukking years and I just realized that shyt. Wow. This man was taking care of 5 kids and still was able to afford this trip.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched the second one again last night

What the hell is wrong with that family?

They watch their oldest son humiliate the shyt out of his little brother in front of the whole school and are just like "eh"

Meanwhile they lay into a 9 year old kid for pushing his brother when anyone in that situation would have decked him

Also what the hell were Harry and Marv thinking when they chased him after the toy story robbery?

They had the money and were already on the run so him taking their picture doesn't mean shyt.

I guess it ties them to NY (as opposed to Illinois where they were likely locked up) but they could have just dipped with the money

Also they make a comment about "this ain't his house. He got no traps". Ok fine but once you get a whole bag of tools dropped on your head wouldn't you think to yourself "oh fukk this he clearly DOES have this house set up with traps" and dip?

Bro you just like me, I wayyy overthink all the shyt too

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Also...

This was the era of every kid having a Casio digital wristwatch.

You mean to tell me, nobody in that house set an alarm on their wristwatch to wake up on time? :dwillhuh:

And nobody else in the house, beforea a super exciting trip, woke up before the mother? Those kids should've been so excited they woke up at 4am

Yeah I wouldn’t even have slept :heh:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Why did Harry and Marv park their big van in the middle of the street when they came to rob the house thay night?:what: Why would they park there and have to carry whatever they stole across that big ass lawn and then visibly into the street?

Would've been better to park in the circle driveway or in front of their garage.

Daps
Why did Harry and Marv park their big van in the middle of the street when they came to rob the house thay night?:what: Why would they park there and have to carry whatever they stole across that big ass lawn and then visibly into the street?

Would've been better to park in the circle driveway or in front of their garage.

Cops rolling by checking the neighborhood out would have seen a suspicious van parked in the driveway. Much better to leave the van on the street, and come out the house where they can hear if a car is driving by or not.