Kevin McAlister from Home Alone was rich as f*ck!

classicmaterial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Here's the theory
Cz0060R
djlfJcp.jpg

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
his dad is probly a coke dealer on some escobar shyt

nah,...
he was a late eighties exec in Winnetka.
I mean if you do not know wtf Winnetka is off top.
then you kinda don't know baller ass burbs.
to begin with surrounding the major cities.

I am from tha chi.
so i know Winnetka is Winnetka.

art barr

classicmaterial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I watched the second one again the other night and I have some observations:

This family still treats him like shyt even after what happened just one year prior?

Kevin definitely didn't attend counseling in this past year because....

Kevin is a flat out sociopath in this one.

There was absolutely no reason for him to do all that shyt to them. And the stuff he did was way worse.

At least in the first one he was protecting his own home. Granted the traps were still fukked up then but he wasn't throwing bricks at them. And that's the other part of this. They don't see him climb the duct, they had no idea where he was. And he had the pictures. Could have easily reported them and just hid out. But instead he tells them where he is and then entices them to come get fukked up in that house

He also never goes back to the house after they leave. Presumably he ain't telling his family so whatever contractor was hired to renovate that house is gonna come back from xmas break to a huge fukking mess.

But his parents are probably gonna find out cause.....the hotel staff let people all up in a suite while the guests were asleep? I get that it was to put presents out but that's still wild sketchy and unless they're completely oblivious (they are) it's eventually gonna come out that their crazy 8 year old child did some diabolically foul shyt when, again, he had a photo of them doing it and audio recording of them threatening his life. More than enough to put them away if he just reported them.

Also his mom got in that cab and legit 2 seconds later he gets to the house. He really ain't notice that was his mom? There was no one else on the block.

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I always wondered how much the mom tipped the pizza boy at the beginning... he says “nice tip thanks”. The total was $122 and change thinking back in that time she gave him $150?
He was being sarcastic cuz they cheap ass rich people who left their fukking kid at home while they boarded a plane to fly to a different continent. :pacspit: