Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
So the leprechaun ain't a c00n lol
kevin-hart-ignorant-tweet.jpg
all these hollywood nikkas c00ns, including Tariq

but I don't like Tariq so obviously I'm going to magnify his c00nery more :jawalrus:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
And Jeff Bezos has hired more black folks than both of them combined? What's the point of even mentioning how many black folks they hire when they are in two different tax brackets?
Tariq doesn't even live in a middle class neigborhood in LA. He lives in San Fernando valley with his white mother in law. he ain't fukking with nikkas
I'm just point out Tariq's :mjpls: like bro was pointing out Kevin's

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Tariq doesn't even live in a middle class neigborhood in LA. He lives in San Fernando valley with his white mother in law. he ain't fukking with nikkas
I'm just point out Tariq's :mjpls: like bro was pointing out Kevin's

And Kevin lives in bigger house in a whiter suburb. Fam, I am just saying you can pick a better argument than this.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
See this is why I said Kevin Hart should have left it. This thread is starting to gain traction. No everyone is going to be talking about how underwhelming the special was. :russ:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Yeah, Kev is a little sensitive here. Dude is a high-level Mega Superstar. His life is constantly in the spotlight and under scrutiny. It just comes with the territory. He ought to have thicker skin than this by now.

He's obviously a little insecure.

And while I haven't watched his special that recently dropped, I agree. Dude isn't all that funny. His gesticulations, mannerisms, jokes. Just doesn't do it for me. But he's winning at life and has a healthy family. That's all that really matter. There's always going to be critics.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Dave Chappelle really came through and crushed the standup buildings. He is on a level so far above everyone else right now.
He really always has been. He just doesn’t do movies and left this shyt alone. But every time he’s on stage, it’s clear who is the best of their time