Kevin Hart Vs Tariq Nasheed?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I don't have a dog in this fight but he telling the truth, shyt was lack luster at best

That’s fine but I’m sure there’s plenty of other targets he could’ve went after.

I’m thinking about starting a YouTube channel in his, AMS, and that fakkit nikka Kevin’s lane.

My kids are teens now, and I’m in “get it how you live” mode with them cause we don’t raise pussies on this side (shout to my Slimes that ride that 5), so I got a little bit more free time in my schedule to provide guidance to fatherless nikkas looking for a role model.

Stay tuned.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why are you giving an opinion of a stand up special you only watched 10mins.
"Hey, yall want my opinion of something I didn't watch?"
No!!!
If the shyt is not funny within the first 10 minutes then chances are 99.5% that the rest is hot gahbage. If you can’t come out strong to engage the audience then it’s called a flop. That’s when people usually get up and walk out at live comedy shows, the first 10 mins - go to any comedy venue in nyc with a wack stand up; lucky if they don’t throw you off the stage or start heckling the first 5 mins.
:mjlol::deadrose:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
You the type of dude that think a kinda big, tuff talking dude will beat up a smaller professional boxer in a street fight huh:rudy:
I don't know what you're talking about right here.

If you think Kevin Hart has time to go all day with Tariq, you'll be in a big suprise. There's a reason why celebrities ignore Tariq.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Tariq is a PROFESSIONAL troll. Kev should just leave this one alone as it will only add to Tariq’s limelight.

I thought the first 30 mins of his new standup was funny personally. It fell off a cliff after that but it proved that Kevin still had it in him to be funny he just needed to work his later material a little more

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
Tariq prefixed the criticism by saying how much he respected Kevin and wanted him to do well and this midget still got in his feelings :hhh:

What is going on? Is 2020 the year of the bytch? I've seen too many black people crying on TV, cheering for crumbs, overreacting to shyt, getting manipulated etc.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Tariq prefixed the criticism by saying how much he respected Kevin and wanted him to do well and this midget still got in his feelings :hhh:

What is going on? Is 2020 the year of the bytch? I've seen too many black people crying on TV, cheering for crumbs, overreacting to shyt, getting manipulated etc.

Fail to understand backhanded compliments breh.

How would you feel if someone said "I respect you, but I believe your voice has been bought".