Kevin Hart Vs Tariq Nasheed?

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
That nikka interviewing Kevin a real bytch. They both hoes for talking about Kevin addressing Tariq but not making it plain who they talking about. That’s hoe shyt. Kevin showing he is sensitive as fukk and was hurt that Tariq said something publicly. Tariq didn’t say nothing foul he said his opinion!

btw this just goes to show that media and black celebrities know exactly who tariq is and that he makes moves out here so they actively try to ignore and diminish him. This is some house nikka plantation rules they living by.

same way people know who Umar is but they try to act like he’s just insane and toxic.

‘Well that nikka is and a scam artist.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
nikkahs love trying to pull that "dont tear a black man down bullshyt "when its convient for them. Tariq only said that the show wasn't funny and it WASNT... He never attacked him personally in the Tweet. Then Hart gonna spin it like "Its not about my show" nikkaH thats why you tweeted back at him in the first place!

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
Far too often, public figures try to make support from your people and immunity to criticism mutually exclusive. Doesn’t work that way.

Kevin Hart stopped being funny 8 years ago. It is what it is.
Thank you for being fair. Most people like to say he was never funny. I’m in agreement with you. Kev’s standup hasn’t given me a genuine laugh in at least 5 or 6 years.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Thank you for being fair. Most people like to say he was never funny. I’m in agreement with you. Kev’s standup hasn’t given me a genuine laugh in at least 5 or 6 years.

Grown Little Man, Seriously Funny, & Laugh At My Pain are classics...especially the first two. To say those are not funny would be very disingenuous.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I mean this was coming. He been putting out trash for a min. 2020 too real to keep acting

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Cats have to stop paying Tariq any attention. He’s a clown.

Tariq is a self made millionaire. He’s written best selling books,made the #1 black documentary series ever, bailed numerous black people out of jail, paid for numerous black peoples funerals, gives out free school supplies every year, amongst numerous other positive things. He’s solidified.

Have you accomplished even one of those things?

you might not fukk with him but he ain’t a clown.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
There’s a thin line between critique and hate. We should embrace honest criticism as it helps us to grow and progress. We also have to strive to be able to tell the difference from honest critique and hate.

In life I’ve noticed low self esteemed humans are the ones who take any criticism as hate. I was one of those people up until a few years ago when I realized how wack I was to not be able to take criticism. Low self esteemed humans have the biggest egos which is used as a defense mechanism. Confident humans are able to take criticism AND hate. Its simple because they have a solid mental foundation whether it was from a good raising or from hours and hours of work they’ve done on themselves.

The moral of the story is lets work on ourselves to be able to embrace criticism as it helps us in the long run. Hate and criticism is necessary but it should never compromise us as strong bings in any way

Last edited: