Kevin Hart Vs Tariq Nasheed?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I remember when someone dm me asking how could I let people talk bad about Lebron with everything he does for the black community :mjlol:

this a bad look for kevin. You was the top comedian in the world at one point. How about you roast Tariq instead of trying to guilt trip him into not giving an honest opinion on your special? That’s some weak ass shyt

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That nikka interviewing Kevin a real bytch. They both hoes for talking about Kevin addressing Tariq but not making it plain who they talking about. That’s hoe shyt. Kevin showing he is sensitive as fukk and was hurt that Tariq said something publicly. Tariq didn’t say nothing foul he said his opinion!

btw this just goes to show that media and black celebrities know exactly who tariq is and that he makes moves out here so they actively try to ignore and diminish him. This is some house nikka plantation rules they living by.

same way people know who Umar is but they try to act like he’s just insane and toxic.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I remember when someone dm me asking how could I let people talk bad about Lebron with everything he does for the black community :mjlol:

this a bad look for kevin. You was the top comedian in the world at one point. How about you roast Tariq instead of trying to guilt trip him into not giving an honest opinion on your special? That’s some weak ass shyt

exactly. Kevin got a mega platform. Come with some jokes on IG live and call it a day bytch ass nikka.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Why didn't Kevin Hart go this hard on JT Jackson, when he tried to extort him for like 30 million
full