Kevin Hart roasts Kai Cenat for his failed attempting at trying to bag Tyla few months ago for everyone to see

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This lil nicca has white girls saying "nicca" on his live stream and glorifies prison. He's a c00n and he peddles sex and degeneracy to teens (a large part of his viewership).

You sound like an old man scared to rock the boat..."props to Youngblood, everything ain't for me to understand" ass nicca.
You sound like a broke hating ass nikka. Just look at your username :scust:

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You have to be under 25 to get it :flabbynsick: I don’t get it either

Nah, millennials were the first streamers. You gotta be :flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

I understand it to a certain extent. Chris Smoove was one of my favorites, but I only watched his gameplay videos, not his life blogs and shyt like that.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
We need more of this, course correction. The older generation schooling, clowning the next generation to show them the error of their ways. :ehh:

That little nikka talking bout having "butterflies" is wild tho
full

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Can someone explain the hype behind this dude Kai? I see clips all the time and I don't understand the hype.

new puff doppelganger.

It is like Ricky Martin and Tom cruise.

Wypipo only want a doppelganger.

Since kai let that white woman say nikka. Or with the word with the -er.
I been done with his stream.
At best I will watch fanum every now and then.
To see his disney bear food attack act.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Kevin Hart can't make a good stand up anymore, but in social situations his humor is damn near unparalleled, him and Katt

Tracey Morgan is very good at this. You should watch some interviews if you haven't. I think he was the best at this before the accident.

I'm thinking Mike Epps is good at this too, but my mind is drawing a blank on a specific video I saw.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Because Gen Z is cooked. They don't have a life beyond sitting in front of their phone/computer watchin what the next man is doin
Gen Z got a lot of problems (in my view) but these guys aren't one of them.

Some of their content pushes the boundaries but if you look at it holistically, they're decent young men.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sound like a broke hating ass nikka. Just look at you username :scust:
Again...you have no foundation to stand on. No principles or ethics to guide you. You see somebody getting money on the backs of degeneracy and c00nery and you shrug your shoulders and claim "it's not for me to understand".

How does it feel to be an old ass nicca with no backbone? Tell me.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Tracey Morgan is very good at this. You should watch some interviews if you haven't. I think he was the best at this before the accident.

I'm thinking Mike Epps is good at this too, but my mind is drawing a blank on a specific video I saw.

Patrice O'Neal. Bill Burr too. A lot of good comedians can really control the room but Kevin is slept on because of his success for sure