Kevin Hart roasts Kai Cenat for his failed attempting at trying to bag Tyla few months ago for everyone to see

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Can someone explain the hype behind this dude Kai? I see clips all the time and I don't understand the hype.
Just streams and generally entertaining. Also he's a breh from the BX. Most of the other guys are white dudes who all live near each other in Texas.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Just streams and generally entertaining. Also he's a breh from the BX. Most of the other guys are white dudes who all live near each other in Texas.
Yeah hella people tuned him to watch him for a reason. He is mad entertaining to them. Not everything is for everyone to like or understand but his views tell me he has tons of support. Can't hate on that.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
But We friends tho

the-simpsons-heart-broken.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah hella people tuned him to watch him for a reason. He is mad entertaining to them. Not everything is for everyone to like or understand but his views tell me he has tons of support. Can't hate on that.
This lil nicca has white girls saying "nicca" on his live stream and glorifies prison. He's a c00n and he peddles sex and degeneracy to teens (a large part of his viewership).

You sound like an old man scared to rock the boat..."props to Youngblood, everything ain't for me to understand" ass nicca.