Kevin Hart roasts Kai Cenat for his failed attempting at trying to bag Tyla few months ago for everyone to see

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Kai was on a 100 hour stream of the game Elden ring

When he was sleeping 40k people were watching.

He’s the real life Truman show
Speaks more to how pathetic generation Alpha is than his entertainment value. Bunch of kids afraid to interact outside off a screen so they gather virtually to watch an idiot be an idiot.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
feel bad for breh. I think OP is a Haitian breh gamer living in Canada hating on another island breh doing the same shyt he does but getting the bag for it :scusthov:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
My only real takeaway is that Kevin is even smaller than I originally thought...

Cuz I thought Kai was like 5⁴, so Kevin gotta be like 4¹¹ cuz Kai looks visibly bigger than dude.

He could just have a shorter torso

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Speaks more to how pathetic generation Alpha is than his entertainment value. Bunch of kids afraid to interact outside off a screen so they gather virtually to watch an idiot be an idiot.
You nikkas be miserable sometimes :russ: just a young nikka that grind his way to the top and he just chilling and entertaining his fan base. This ain’t 1992 no more breh gotta try to adjust sometimes.

👼

😇

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
You nikkas be miserable sometimes :russ: just a young nikka that grind his way to the top and he just chilling and entertaining his fan base. This ain’t 1992 no more breh gotta try to adjust sometimes.

👼

😇

As an old head at 35 I put this on in the background and Kevin was cooking the whole time and I don't watch Streams. Funny to see the gap bridge

Last edited:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
As an old head at 35 I put this on in the background and Kevin was cooking the whole time and I don't want Streams. Funny to see the gap bridge
shyt was funny as hell. I definitely understand why people don’t like the whole streaming them but to me it shows kids you can be a regular ass nikka and make it big in the world.

👼
😇

Daps
Kevin Hart can't make a good stand up anymore, but in social situations his humor is damn near unparalleled, him and Katt
Gary Owen talked about this on Club Shay. Basically said that Kevin is a great businessman with lots of corporate deals....but the tradeoff is he can't say everything he wants to say. He has the ability to tell A1 jokes but once they start paying you $$$$, you've got to tone your jokes down.

Like every great Black comedian that hit big from Foxx to Pryor to Murphy and Chappelle....were able to talk race but make it funny for everyone. I've never really heard Kevin do that the way those guys could. Always thought it was his writing/ability but maybe that's just him trying to protect his paper.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
feel bad for breh. I think OP is a Haitian breh gamer living in Canada hating on another island breh doing the same shyt he does but getting the bag for it :scusthov:
?
You sound salty over fukking console war shyt :umad:
Im born of both Haitian parents in Montreal. Which makes me of Haïtian descent you tryna say Im Haïtian like its a bad thing?
Trying to bring arcadium bidness over here I made you that upset?! Cry more :mjlol:

Last edited: