Kevin Hart is terrible, why is this nikka shining

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
it is interesting to me how much energy people put into trying to convince others that kevin hart isn't on the level of the great comics when kevin hart would tell you the same thing himself.
So what's the problem?

If we think he's not great and he thinks he's not great, then everything's fine right? Kevin Hart himself would come in here and agree with us, so what's the point of defending him or attacking us for disliking his comedy?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
So what's the problem?

If we think he's not great and he thinks he's not great, then everything's fine right? Kevin Hart himself would come in here and agree with us, so what's the point of defending him or attacking us for disliking his comedy?
Because the second half of the OP is "why is he shining" is brutal hate. Kevin got the juice now, thats all there is.

Him and Ice Cube are on a crazy winning streak

Karume

All Star
Daps
So what's the problem?

then you are suggesting that there is no point of attacking him or defending those who like his comedy?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
he's hit or miss with me, sometimes a little too silly, but i can respect how long and how hard he's been grinding, it's always nice to see someone have that breakthrough. also, his success highlights the dearth of talent in/focus on black standup comedy. the 90's you had black comedians breaking out left and right - movies, tv shows, talk shows, cameos. who is hot in black comedy right now? steve harvey? :dead:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
he's hit or miss with me, sometimes a little too silly, but i can respect how long and how hard he's been grinding, it's always nice to see someone have that breakthrough. also, his success highlights the dearth of talent in/focus on black standup comedy. the 90's you had black comedians breaking out left and right - movies, tv shows, talk shows, cameos. who is hot in black comedy right now? steve harvey? :dead:

:salute:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
He's funny in movies/shows , not as much in stand-up now.

Earlier in his career, it was the other way around.
That's crazy... I actually like his stand ups as opposed to his movies. I have no urge to see his scripted movies whatsoever.:manny:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
He is not funny. I was sitting here listening to "let me explain" and his forced loud ass jokes are fukking garbage.

I didn't laugh ONCE

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Lol son please ....what movie Kevin Hart did that can compare to coming to America, trading places, 48 hours both parts....please don't compare him to Eddie u bug....son stand up not even fukking with Eddie....stop it
Who is the funniest black comedian right now?