Kevin Gates y’all, check eem out UPDATE:Gates got his body done

NewWaveEra

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naa I believed you cuz I had researched it, I ppreciate tha links but yea i was just curious as to how you knew alreadi. Or did u search it up when you seen that post

Oh, okay. English is not my first language.

I'm on Tramadol for five years for pain; I get chronic tension-type headaches and painful head and facial pressure since birth, because of chronically inflamed sinuses, a deviated septum and polyps. Tramadol lowers my physical pain and has an anti-depressive, drive-enhancing effect. Tram helps me a lot in excelling in my academic studies and in managing everday activities. I even got girlfriends and are with a girl in a relationship right now. Without my medication I would be a mess. So I'm very thankful for it; I take it because of justified reasons in my life. I weaned off voluntarly for some months, but the pain would get so intense, that I was constantly psychologically dissociating because of it; that was a dark time for me.

For some time I was into weight lifting - StrongLifts 5x5 - so I had to check for interferences between my medication and my training gains.

Last edited:
Daps
Oh, okay. English is not my first language.

I'm on Tramadol for five years for pain; I get chronic tension-type headaches and painful head and facial pressure since birth, because of chronically inflamed sinuses, a deviated septum and polyps. Tramadol lowers my physical pain and has an anti-depressive, drive-enhancing effect. Tram helps me a lot in excelling in my academic studies and in managing everday activities. I even got girlfriends and are with a girl in a relationship right now. Without my medication I would be a mess. So I'm very thankful for it; I take it because of justified reasons in my life. I weaned off voluntarly for some months, but the pain would get so intense, that I was constantly psychologically dissociating because of it; that was a dark time for me.

For some time I was into weight lifting - StrongLifts 5x5 - so I had to check for interferences between my medication and my training gains.

Damn, sorry 2 hear that bro. But it sound like u got it under control & know how to handle it so thas a plus. You still workout?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The allure of Islam to young black dudes back in the day was the commitment and dedication Muslim brehs had to their religion. Christian dudes would claim Christ and still be wilding, living like a demon. Muslim cats would be straight up reformed and dedicated to their faith. Niccas was really like Shareef from Menace 2 Society.

These new Muslim brehs (like these Philly and ATL cats) pray 5 times then go to the strip club, sell dope and clap niccas. Gates talks all that bullshyt then dyes his hair blonde...:what:

Niccas making Islam look like a joke.
nikkaz was saying him and his wife converted to Islam... But his actions and music says otherwise. nikka was licking his wife's toes on the internet... Looking real funny style.
These ppl are weirdos... With no principals and no direction... Using Islam to get fans or sell music, he has a bigger problem on his hands than his bad choice of hair color

paidNfull

Live By It, Die By It
Daps
Reppin
LouI$I@n@
G
Yeah, I'm good as well.

While you bumpin' Death Certificate, I'll be over here bumpin' We Come Strapped.

shyt is TOO fukkin' weird today, and nikkaz really look at this Gates clown as some real nikka:mjlol:

Gates would outrap the shyt out of Cube