Kevin Gates y’all, check eem out UPDATE:Gates got his body done

NewWaveEra

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude admittedly sniffs heron....I seriously wonder if there is a connection between morphine use and a spike in female hormones

There is. Opiates and opioids lower the testosterone levels in males. Only Tramadol don't lower testosterone; that is because of of its specific norephinergic-serotonergic biochemical structure, which differentiates it from regular opioids.

Daps
There is. Opiates and opioids lower the testosterone levels in males. Only Tramadol don't lower testosterone; that is because of of its specific norephinergic-serotonergic biochemical structure, which differentiates it from regular opioids.

How u kno?

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
i don't get the point of this topic. we are supposed to be checking out another grown men's looks and rating them or something, you fakkit?

NewWaveEra

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How u kno?

Testosterone Deficiency a Side Effect of Opioids
Testosterone suppression in opioid users: a systematic review and meta-analysis. - PubMed - NCBI
Effect of Opioids on Testosterone Levels: Cross-Sectional Study using NHANES
Is Treating Your Pain Depleting Your Sex Hormones? | ARUP Laboratories

There's the evidence, my breh.

Anecdotal example: Year long male Heroin addicts often have that whiny feminine voice plus wimpy and frail body language; their whole aura changes to a more and more feminine personality plateau. They're gay'ing up proportional to their consume intensity.

Last edited:
Daps
Testosterone Deficiency a Side Effect of Opioids
Testosterone suppression in opioid users: a systematic review and meta-analysis. - PubMed - NCBI
Effect of Opioids on Testosterone Levels: Cross-Sectional Study using NHANES
Is Treating Your Pain Depleting Your Sex Hormones? | ARUP Laboratories

There's the evidence, my breh.

Anecdotal example: Year long male Heroin addicts often have that whiny feminine voice plus wimpy and frail body language; their whole aura changes to a more and more feminine personality plateau. They're gay'ing up proportional to their consume intensity.

Naa I believed you cuz I had researched it, I ppreciate tha links but yea i was just curious as to how you knew alreadi. Or did u search it up when you seen that post