Kevin Gates y’all, check eem out UPDATE:Gates got his body done

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude admittedly sniffs heron....I seriously wonder if there is a connection between morphine use and a spike in female hormones

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The allure of Islam to young black dudes back in the day was the commitment and dedication Muslim brehs had to their religion. Christian dudes would claim Christ and still be wilding, living like a demon. Muslim cats would be straight up reformed and dedicated to their faith. Niccas was really like Shareef from Menace 2 Society.

These new Muslim brehs (like these Philly and ATL cats) pray 5 times then go to the strip club, sell dope and clap niccas. Gates talks all that bullshyt then dyes his hair blonde...:what:

Niccas making Islam look like a joke.

NAUGHTY

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Whorelando, FL
"Big bruh, to be ahnest, lets make one thang cleayuh. I respect yo intellect big bruh. I am not above criticism for I am a man, and who can criticize but Allah himself. For I am Him and he is in me. I dye my hair blonde like the white man, because I am my oppressor. I am my enemy and my enemy is my ally big bruh. Bread winna retawded."

:wow:

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
yeah lemme go listen to Death Certificate :wow:

i cant fukk with this generation breh :hubie:

Don't sleep on KG, dude is one of the illest out here.

:francis: and somehow, this give nikkas from other regions to try and shyt on the South again.

Bet they won't go directly at gates tho.... Nikkas ain't built for those problems.