Kevin Durant will be forgotten in time, and be eclipsed by players playing right now...and this is not an unprecedented phenomenon

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Every future skilled tall wing player is gonna be compared to Kevin Durant. So, no he’s not gonna be forgotten for a long time, if ever. I mean, Giannis is a fukking watered down version of KD. He’s just more physically imposing than him. One thing I don’t like about KD and wished he would addressed is his assertiveness as a player/person. He should have told Draymond to stfu and play his role and stay his ass in GS.
totally agree with this.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
With Dr J and Moses I think it’s different. They’re not mentioned much because their primes were before when the NBA was in a down period. And Dr J spent part of his in the ABA.
Yeah

Have him as the 3rd greatest SF after Bron and Bird

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
This Generation’s T-Mac if he didnt join up w Steph

Even without championships, they aren’t comparable as players. It’s an insult to compare KD to T-Mac.

KD is the 2nd greatest SF ever in my eyes. I dont know what Ed is trying to accomplish with this thread but KD will never be forgotten. Look at AI.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Even without championships, they aren’t comparable as players. It’s an insult to compare KD to T-Mac.

KD is the 2nd greatest SF ever in my eyes. I dont know what Ed is trying to accomplish with this thread but KD will never be forgotten. Look at AI.
AI is not in the GOAT conversations like KD was on the path of.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
KD :mjlol:

This guy is a walking cervix

A walking team killing Bernie Madoff Ponzi Scheming big wet cervix

:mjlol: :hhh:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
cupcaKD is more of a artist than a competitor

he loves to hoop & sees everything attached to it as an annoyance including his teammates

if he could get paid to just play elite level pickup in empty gyms he'd be in heaven HA

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
One of the things these kids today don’t have that we did when we was in middle/high school and college is ESPN Classic..

Made me a student of the game not just a hooper

That channel is the reason why I know how the 60s 70s and 80s players played and what made the greats from that era great..

They use to play entire games of legends..

Thats why our generation respected the one before us more than the current one does