Kevin Durant on why he doesn't have a girlfriend: She's not yours, it's just your turn

mag357

Superstar
Daps
no they don't. invalid prenups get thrown out where somebody is doing something conniving. so yeah if you know you the type to use tricks and tactics to get a girl to do what you want then maybe a prenup won't hold up for you and rightfully so. but either way, i advise you to seek legal advice.

yall too grown to be letting barber shop and forum talk lead your decision making. talk to a professional.

It's not about tricks or tactics.
A judge could just feel that the contract was unfair...
Or one of the parties can say they didn't understand what they were signing or was "coerced".

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Y'all don't even be knowing most these star athlete nikkaz be having kids before they reach college.
Trust me... The sht ain't some Hollywood invention :mjlol:

It ain't even about being an athlete.

There's no stage in life since elementary school where the most Poppin nikka isn't getting play from the opposite sex.
That could because he plays sports. Got the best clothes, best car, sells drugs whatever reason.
But being the local star athlete is pretty much a guarantee you have first dibs on the best females.

I think nerds and people who ain't popping just really hope that it ain't true.
Breh, you an offie with nice hands or sick handles, you're not getting the cream of the crop.

Now there's exceptions to every rule but you think local hoop star with a face like Sam Cassell or Joakim Noah is picking n choosing, you're way off base.

Word gets out about their prospects then yeah, people might start choosing but if we're really keeping it a buck, most of the baddest women in high school were messing with older guys already, so even if the athlete stars got to pick n choose, it was almost always with who was left.

Maybe all the people who dapped this post went to Bayside High and saw AC Slater running through their crushes, but that wasn't what i saw in my high school.

It was looks more than anything that got you bodies.

Prettyboys ate, whether or not they had lettermans or avirexes.

Uglies starved, whether lettermans or Avirexes.

That simple.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
He’s one of the smart ones when it comes to relationships

If u not like Grant Hill and not able to find that Tamia, it’s better to be Derek Jeter and just sleep with these chicks and don’t get them pregnant and all the while keep getting your checks and endorsements

Once he close to retirement in the league then hopefully find someone who will want u for u

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Breh, you an offie with nice hands or sick handles, you're not getting the cream of the crop.

Now there's exceptions to every rule but you think local hoop star with a face like Sam Cassell or Joakim Noah is picking n choosing, you're way off base.

Word gets out about their prospects then yeah, people might start choosing but if we're really keeping it a buck, most of the baddest women in high school were messing with older guys already, so even if the athlete stars got to pick n choose, it was almost always with who was left.

Maybe all the people who dapped this post went to Bayside High and saw AC Slater running through their crushes, but that wasn't what i saw in my high school.

That simple.

What you saw in HS doesn't invalidate the decades of stories we know that are verified true.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Coli posters

b084d48c769fa3724be30f136309d4b3.jpg

LMFAO IM HOWLING :russ:

hold this rep breh :dead:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
KD is a socially awkward weirdo basketball genius. He'll probably find someone after he retires.

mag357

Superstar
Daps

That sim
Anything that makes you popular will get you the best girls!!!!!!
You could look like fukkin little Wayne. If you're getting attention cause you're popular for whatever reason. You'll get the alot of females.

You said it's pretty boys (even though where I'm from, that definitely wasn't true)
Another nikka after you is going to quote my post and say...
"Oh no, it was the guys with all the gear that got all the girls"
Then another nikka gonna say "No, it was the dudes with money, or the thugs that got the girls"
Smh

Bro all these girls are messing with everybody. Just like when they get older, y'all just never knew that.
Whatever guys are the most popular or stands out for whatever reason.

Pretty boys or dudes who can dress are usually just popular to girls in their school.
The athletes, especially the elite ones, are popular in school, their community and beyond that.
These nikkaz are damn near celebrities
This is coming from a nikka that went to 3 different schools in 4yrs.
It's always the same everywhere.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Anything that makes you popular will get you the best girls!!!!!!
You could look like fukkin little Wayne. If you're getting attention cause you're popular for whatever reason. You'll get the alot of females.

You said it's pretty boys (even though where I'm from, that definitely wasn't true)
Another nikka after you is going to quote my post and say...
"Oh no, it was the guys with all the gear that got all the girls"
Then another nikka gonna say "No, it was the dudes with money, or the thugs that got the girls"
Smh

Bro all these girls are messing with everybody. Just like when they get older, y'all just never knew that.
Whatever guys are the most popular or stands out for whatever reason.

Pretty boys or dudes who can dress are usually just popular to girls in their school.
The athletes, especially the elite ones, are popular in school, their community and beyond that.
These nikkaz are damn near celebrities
This is coming from a nikka that went to 3 different schools in 4yrs.
It's always the same everywhere.
High school clout/popularity is local and specific . It doesn’t translate everywhere. High popularity is not universal. Only elite football/basketball athletes are universally popular everywhere, them brehs can go to any school and get respect, clout and girls. Random Pretty boys and swaggy nikkas dont get universal/nationwide love like that. And no man is universally attractive to females off GP.

you can be popular in one high school.. and be considered a corny ass nikka in another school. You can be a winner in some school and be a loser in another. If you are a normal student, in the middle of the social hierarchy in high school , your status can change from school to school because of the social/cultural environment of the school . Every school has its own kind of students. (Upper class, working class , hood, mirror class, redneck school. Predominantly Black/Mexican/Asian/White schools, etc )When it comes to the two extremes(elite student athletes and legit weirdos/creeps) their social standing/status from school to school never changes and remains stable. They are loved and hated everywhere for the same universal reasons.

just cause you’re popular in one school doesn't mean you will be popular in another. That shyt doesn't follow you where ever you go unless you're famous

Last edited: