Kevin Durant on why he doesn't have a girlfriend: She's not yours, it's just your turn

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading comprehension fam.

I comprehend just fine breh. I'm speaking from my experience of high school. I remember dudes at my school who were beasts in football rushing for 1000 yards who looked like they were going D1/D2 and dudes who were the best players on our basketball team. You're saying that these dudes should've had every girl in the school falling at their feet and I'm telling you that did not happen. That's not realistic.

They still had to compete for girls with every other dude in school.

I can easily see Kevin walking around my school at 6"10 looking weird. And unless he was cool, which he doesn't seem like, as he comes off very socially awkward, I can see alot of girls not giving him play.

Edit: KD skipped his Prom which kinda says it all :dead:

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
You my boy but you're wrong here breh.

Plenty of star athletes who were still given the ick from girls in high school.

Head could catch open breaks like a Heisman winner but if he chewed with his mouth open n smacked like a cow he was given a wide berth.

That "athlete stars get all the girls thing" is a Hollywood invention not based in reality.

Now you in great shape and chiseled in the face n not an offie(oldheads remember this label) you'd be much better positioned.

But the herb quality is a great equalizer.

Y'all don't even be knowing most these star athlete nikkaz be having kids before they reach college.
Trust me... The sht ain't some Hollywood invention :mjlol:

It ain't even about being an athlete.

There's no stage in life since elementary school where the most Poppin nikka isn't getting play from the opposite sex.
That could because he plays sports. Got the best clothes, best car, sells drugs whatever reason.
But being the local star athlete is pretty much a guarantee you have first dibs on the best females.

I think nerds and people who ain't popping just really hope that it ain't true.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all don't even be knowing most these star athlete nikkaz be having kids before they reach college.
Trust me... The sht ain't some Hollywood invention :mjlol:

It ain't even about being an athlete.

There's no stage in life since elementary school where the most Poppin nikka isn't getting play from the opposite sex.
That could because he plays sports. Got the best clothes, best car, sells drugs whatever reason.
But being the local star athlete is pretty much a guarantee you have first dibs on the best females.

I think nerds and people who ain't popping just really hope that it ain't true.

This is just false.

I graduated with a dude that went D1 to Penn State and while he can probably get alot of bishes today in 2024, back in HS, he was dealing with one of the most mid looking girls.

I also know another guy that went D1 for basketball and yes, he had a flawless dimepiece but, he was a pretty boy no homo. He would've pulled hoes with or without sports.

It's almost like yall didn't experience life and just getting all your knowledge from the internet.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
This is just false.

I graduated with a dude that went D1 to Penn State and while he can probably get alot of bishes today in 2024, back in HS, he was dealing with one of the most mid looking girls.

I also know another guy that went D1 for basketball and yes, he had a flawless dimepiece but, he was a pretty boy no homo. He would've pulled hoes with or without sports.

It's almost like yall didn't experience life and just getting all your knowledge from the internet.

Sir... Take a step back for a sec and think maybe you just only knew a couple of guys like that. And you don't even really know what they are doing when you're not around.
And maybe those few athletes you knew were corny nikkaz or something. Idk
Also, you talking bout you "knew a dude" and you "know another guy".
You're not talking about personal experience, respectfully.

But I played sports all my life and I've been outside getting it Poppin all my life.
Hollywood ain't just making this up outta thin air brother.

You're trying to make us believe that the most physically gifted, most popular, and the most potentially successful people in school didn't have all the girls?
Like, make that make sense bruh

Again this has nothing to really do with being an athlete. Females are attracted to dudes who have status and clout.
School Athletes, especially the best school Athletes, usually have the most status and clout.
Where I'm from the athlete or the nikka getting fast money is getting the best chix.
Or is that just a Hollywood myth too? Lol

But We'll just leave it as your experience is your experience... And everybody else is everybody elses.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
dudes still using the "risk half my money" as an excuse when prenups been a thing for decades. like, how you expect someone to let you lead and protect when you don't even know how to lead and protect yourself 🙃

kanye made it a whole quotable for the people sleepin in the back for christ sake
Prenups get thrown out all the time.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sir... Take a step back for a sec and think maybe you just only knew a couple of guys like that. And you don't even really know what they are doing when you're not around.
And maybe those few athletes you knew were corny nikkaz or something. Idk
Also, you talking bout you "knew a dude" and you "know another guy".
You're not talking about personal experience, respectfully.

But I played sports all my life and I've been outside getting it Poppin all my life.
Hollywood ain't just making this up outta thin air brother.

You're trying to make us believe that the most physically gifted, most popular, and the most potentially successful people in school didn't have all the girls?

Like, make that make sense bruh

Again this has nothing to really do with being an athlete. Females are attracted to dudes who have status and clout.
School Athletes, especially the best school Athletes, usually have the most status and clout.
Where I'm from the athlete or the nikka getting fast money is getting the best chix. Or maybe that's a Hollywood myth tol

But We'll just leave it as your experience is your experience... And everybody else is everybody elses.

Breh, stop it. This shyt don't even sound realistic. It honestly sounds like you're conflating COLLEGE with HIGH SCHOOL. I would believe you if you said athletes in COLLEGE got all the bishes. The broads are scouting nikkas going to the league. Your comment would make sense then. HIGH SCHOOL though? You gonna say with a straight face that every athlete you knew in high school had all the bishes? So none of the regular nikkas at your school dated the pretty girls huh? :rudy: None of the athletes were ugly face muthafukkas, none were corny, none wore the worst gear imaginable, none were scared nikkas with no game :rudy: Every last one of them took all the dimes huh :rudy: You can clearly look at Durant and see he is socially awkward. It's obvious he focused on sports 100% as a teenager and had no social life. Durant was the most popular kid at school but, didn't go to prom huh :rudy:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Breh, stop it. This shyt don't even sound realistic. It honestly sounds like you're conflating COLLEGE with HIGH SCHOOL. I would believe you if you said athletes in COLLEGE got all the bishes. The broads are scouting nikkas going to the league. Your comment would make sense then. HIGH SCHOOL though? You gonna say with a straight face that every athlete you knew in high school had all the bishes? So none of the regular nikkas at your school dated the pretty girls huh? :rudy: None of the athletes were ugly face muthafukkas, none were corny, none wore the worst gear imaginable, none were scared nikkas with no game :rudy: Every last one of them took all the dimes huh :rudy: You can clearly look at Durant and see he is socially awkward. It's obvious he focused on sports 100% as a teenager and had no social life. Durant was the most popular kid at school but, didn't go to prom huh :rudy:

Bro... I'm thinking you're trying to push something so hard. That you're not even reading.

Any nikkaz that is Popping. Any nikkaz that has clout. Is popular ... Is going to get all the girls.

I've said it numerous times already bro.
IT...ISNT.... JUST ABOUT BEING AN ATHLETE.

But athletes tend to be the most popular people in the school. That sht starts way in highschool.
People are getting scouted in freaking middle school bro.

Yes, these nikkaz are getting all the best p*ssy.
The best girls are jumping between the athletes, and other popular dudes. Maybe even older dudes with money.

Durant is an outlier. The nikka doesn't even have a GF now.
But ja morant and Tatum have freaking 7yr old kids already

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro... I'm thinking you're trying to push something so hard. That you're not even reading.

Any nikkaz that is Popping. Any nikkaz that has clout. Is popular ... Is going to get all the girls.

I've said it numerous times already bro.
IT...ISNT.... JUST ABOUT BEING AN ATHLETE.

But athletes tend to be the most popular people in the school. That sht starts way in highschool.
People are getting scouted in freaking middle school bro.

Yes, these nikkaz are getting all the best p*ssy.
The best girls are jumping between the athletes, and other popular dudes. Maybe even older dudes with money.

Durant is an outlier. The nikka doesn't even have a GF now.
But ja morant and Tatum have freaking 7yr old kids already

Okay breh.

Daps
Prenups get thrown out all the time.

no they don't. invalid prenups get thrown out where somebody is doing something conniving. so yeah if you know you the type to use tricks and tactics to get a girl to do what you want then maybe a prenup won't hold up for you and rightfully so. but either way, i advise you to seek legal advice.

yall too grown to be letting barber shop and forum talk lead your decision making. talk to a professional.

Last edited:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
"i am kevin durant"

"I AM KEVIN DURANT"

ZELrJu.gif