Kevin Durant is this Generations Tracy McGrady. Remember when T-Mac lost a 3-1 Lead?

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I Thought The Coli Had LEGIT Sports Fans, This Place Sounds More Full Of Casuals By The Day
You been here since 2012, you know how reactionary the coli is after the playoff games, let the trolls get their licks in :ufdup:
It's hilarious how we dismiss a man's entire career based off 1 playoff game:dead:

Millan

Pro
Daps
Didn't Kobe drop a 3-1 lead against a higher seeded team that was led by the guy who supposedly stole his MVP?

An ungodly efficient scoring PG?
SHHH. It doesn't fit the usual narrative.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
It's not but I wouldn't use it against him like I would other greats who've given up 3-1 leads. He's playing against a team that only lost NINE games across a 82-game season and he's trying to beat them FOUR times in seven games. And this is just coming off a series where he comprehensively defeated a 67-win team. It's the hardest path to a title ever - I mean to crucify him over this is insane - especially when other players would fall at the first hurdle.
Yeah but if it was Bron who blew or Kobe who blew a 3-1 lead we wouldn't hear the end of it. Especially when many in the media had all but written the Warriors obituary.

Millan

Pro
Daps
e6Xwwuy.gif

:umad:
Yes, but the OP says great scorers never win titles.....which Kobe twice did years after the 3-1 collapse. His opinion doesn't hold water.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
It remains to be seen if the Thunder choke away this lead...but why is no one talking about CP0 choking away that 3-1 lead last year ?