Kevin Durant is this Generations Tracy McGrady. Remember when T-Mac lost a 3-1 Lead?

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
say mayne, I grew up on/fukk with T-mac so I'm not bout to go down this rabbit whole..the fact is he never been out the first round and KD has spent most of his career playing for chips..this comparison is some bullshyt :yeshrug:

KD has been to 1 finals in 10 years. :mjlol: how is that "spent most of his career playing for chips" are you insane?

an emissary from hell

I got the bricks from Wakanda
Daps
Reppin
2up2down
e6Xwwuy.gif

:umad:

That doesn't change the fact that he choked bro lol

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
KD has been to 1 finals in 10 years. :mjlol: how is that "spent most of his career playing for chips" are you insane?
:dwillhuh: and T-mac been in none as a prime player.....when KD is healthy,his team is a contender...they stay going to conference finals ...there's no comparison between him and Mac in that regard:mindblown:

T-mac is a legend..he caught a raw deal..but the facts or the facts..first round exits every year...KD is playing to win a chip this year, is he not?

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: and T-mac been in none as a prime player.....when KD is healthy,his team is a contender...they stay going to conference finals ...there's no comparison between him and Mac in that regard:mindblown:

T-mac is a legend..he caught a raw deal..but the facts or the facts..first round exits every year...KD is playing to win a chip this year, is he not?

kd is playing with another top 5 player.

had grant hill's ankles stayed in 1 piece they magic would've had the honor of losing in the finals the following years

2001 -swept by the lakers (lakers first 15-0 team ever )
2002 - lost to the lakers in 5
2003 - lose to the spurs in 7
2004 - lose to the lakers in 7
2005 - lose to the spurs in 5

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
kd is playing with another top 5 player.

had grant hill's ankles stayed in 1 piece they magic would've had the honor of losing in the finals the following years

2001 -swept by the lakers (lakers first 15-0 team ever )
2002 - lost to the lakers in 5
2003 - lose to the spurs in 7
2004 - lose to the lakers in 7
2005 - lose to the spurs in 5
:beli:breh...the rabbit hole...I said I didn't wanna go there...I fukk with t-mac..

I said he a legend and caught some bad breaks

but dude was up 3-1 in a series, talked shyt and got bounced

dude was on a 50 win team, went up 2-0 and got bounced by 40 in a game 7

when he got hurt in Houston, his team finally made it to the second round

when KD got hurt, his team got a lottery pick

its..not...a fair...comparison

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kobe let Nash drop 22 on 60% TS even without STAT. :heh:

Kobe, supposedly one of the fiercest competitors and matched up with the man who stole his MVP, dropped a 3-1 lead and while Nash was the leading scorer on his team plus average the most assists in the game. :lupe:

And he did it on sky high efficiency. So either Kobe didn't hold him and let Smush get smoked despite that Nash was clearly the number one option. :sas1:

Or Kobe tried to hold Nash and got straight torched to lose a 3-1 lead. :sas2:

Which is it?

Post Odom's and Diaw's stats. I'll wait. :umad:

*crtl + f kwame*

*no results found*

Exactly what I thought. You couldn't do what I asked. I'm not reading the rest of that gibberish.

Daps
Not an apt comparison cause KD has gotten out of the first and to the Finals before. But it's not a good look if he blows this series after being up 3-1. This is the kind of shyt that legacies are built on here.
It's not but I wouldn't use it against him like I would other greats who've given up 3-1 leads. He's playing against a team that only lost NINE games across a 82-game season and he's trying to beat them FOUR times in seven games. And this is just coming off a series where he comprehensively defeated a 67-win team. It's the hardest path to a title ever - I mean to crucify him over this is insane - especially when other players would fall at the first hurdle.