Kevin Durant is this Generations Tracy McGrady. Remember when T-Mac lost a 3-1 Lead?

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
KD been to a finals and been in the western conference finals 4 out of the last 6 seasons..the 2 seasons he didn't make it, he or Russ was hurt...the reactionary fukkery on thecoli after an L is :ohlawd:
and he just blew the biggest game of his career.

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The guy in your avy choked a 3-1 lead as well
e6Xwwuy.gif

:umad:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
and he just blew the biggest game of his career.
yeah he did...not the point of the thread or the post...yall saying he T-mac...T-mac never saw a second round til he was flabby on the Spurs bench..my point stands:dame:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah he did...not the point of the thread or the post...yall saying he T-mac...T-mac never saw a second round til he was flabby on the Spurs bench..my point stands:dame:

tmac never ever ever ever ever ever played with the teams durant had. Tmac's best player pre houston was fukkin mike miller. Yao was made of silly putty

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post Kobes starting lineup that year. I'll wait.

Kobe let Nash drop 22 on 60% TS even without STAT. :heh:

Kobe, supposedly one of the fiercest competitors and matched up with the man who stole his MVP, dropped a 3-1 lead and while Nash was the leading scorer on his team plus average the most assists in the game. :lupe:

And he did it on sky high efficiency. So either Kobe didn't hold him and let Smush get smoked despite that Nash was clearly the number one option. :sas1:

Or Kobe tried to hold Nash and got straight torched to lose a 3-1 lead. :sas2:

Which is it?

Post Odom's and Diaw's stats. I'll wait. :umad:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
tmac never ever ever ever ever ever played with the teams durant had. Tmac's best player pre houston was fukkin mike miller. Yao was made of silly putty
say mayne, I grew up on/fukk with T-mac so I'm not bout to go down this rabbit whole..the fact is he never been out the first round and KD has spent most of his career playing for chips..this comparison is some bullshyt :yeshrug: