Kevin Durant about to get a $30Mill per Year endorsement deal From Under Armour #RocNation

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
thats cause Bron's were fukking hideous. People are gonna buy good looking shoes the player's name does very little outside of the hypebeast market. the check brings in the checks

bron's shoes were the best looking aesthetically on the market since the bron two's.
out of basketball shoes that were not jordan retro's.

he even had the best foams, and the arguably a better looking air force one looking shoe than the actual air force one, two.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I think Steph had some good PE's this year from UA, no reason they couldn't do the same for KD. For some reason, imo, Nike has never made a good looking KD shoe other than maybe the KD1's. UA needs to get a UA ID setup so i can customize a few pair...

under-armour-anatomix-spawn-stephen-curry-silver-pe-01.jpg

under-armour-anatomix-spawn-pe.jpg

under-armour-anatomix-spawn-stephen-curry-the-bay-pe-01-700x442.jpg

UA_Blue_Splash_Twitter.jpg

nike, only made one good kd shoe..
you fukk'n tweaked't!
just off the last kd alone with the strap....
kd's were killing the game.
not to mention, those low's everybody got them like they the new cortez with the swoosh in a different place on the boot.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I bet u nikkas wouldnt be calling UA sneakers ugly if they had a Nike check on them

Not that I wear them because I dont, I care too much about what people think:mjpls: but let these shyts have had the Lebron or Nike logo instead of the Under Armour logo and u wouldnt have been able to keep these shyts in stores
Anatomix-Spawn_UA-High-School-Showcase_Hi-and-Low-1024x682.jpeg

that is a perfectly aesthetically pleasing shoe.
the curry's look like nike's foams, too.
if ua is smart,..they sell their shoes at a cheaper price and get people to wear them exactly for the sport like their cleats.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nike played durant like jordan brand played wade.
gave kd and wade a dialed back pair of jumpers cosmetically/aesthetically lookwise.
after, just giving them argueably the best looking pair cosmetically/aesthetically a year before.
imo, it feels like an admin based test via spreadsheet.
to see if their name was a draw, alone.
or, quite simply amplified by the nike/jordan brand.
all, right before their contract runs out......

art barr

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
That's irrelevant, cause Jordan wouldn't have won until he was 28 in any event.
KDs college was the league, Jordan's was a school :manny:

no its not...kd has had like 7 seasons to get one...nikka cant get it done...jordan got one in 7 seasons.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
bron's shoes were the best looking aesthetically on the market since the bron two's.
out of basketball shoes that were not jordan retro's.

he even had the best foams, and the arguably a better looking air force one looking shoe than the actual air force one, two.

art barr

I don't agree with your opinion about them looking better than foams or AF1s nor do I wear brons as a bulls fan but you're right about bron's shoes being the best shoe aesthetically on the market since the LeBron 2. (but the 6 was trash) The LeBron 1-10 was undeniable hit after hit aesthetically. The 11 started a divide because there was only 3/4 good colorways, and the 12 is trash.

KD's on the other hand, have been hit or miss. The KD 1-3 weren't too good. 4 was a hit (and probably one of my favorite modern shoes of all time) but then 5 was iffy, everyone in the world was rockin the KD 6 (tho I hate them) and the 7 has barely seen the light of day.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
30 mil. :rudy:

I'd put two cereal boxes on my feet and tell ya'll nigggas it was the most comfortable shyt I've ever worn. Feels like walking on clouds. Have ya'll lining up a 2am and killing each other for them and whatever else ya'll nigggas do :mjpls:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don't agree with your opinion about them looking better than foams or AF1s nor do I wear brons as a bulls fan but you're right about bron's shoes being the best shoe aesthetically on the market since the LeBron 2. (but the 6 was trash) The LeBron 1-10 was undeniable hit after hit aesthetically. The 11 started a divide because there was only 3/4 good colorways, and the 12 is trash.

KD's on the other hand, have been hit or miss. The KD 1-3 weren't too good. 4 was a hit (and probably one of my favorite modern shoes of all time) but then 5 was iffy, everyone in the world was rockin the KD 6 (tho I hate them) and the 7 has barely seen the light of day.

big_SS12113_0.jpg

bron anthracite foams......

penny foams

1366-FoampositeOneBlack_2.jpg

bron's is murdering penny foams.

bron vi = just like the airforce i

nike-zoom-lebron-6-chalk-2.jpg

af1

nike-air-force-1-high-black-gum.jpg

bron's was at foams and af1's head aesthetically as far a looks and better cushioning feel were concerned.
maybe you did not move because of brand loyalty to foams and af1's.
yet, bron's version of the foam and af1's was murdering the original.

all the bron's were cold as fukk, from the two till now.
only time shoes were beter aesthetically and not a jordan retro were:

the kobe hi from this year.

1600x900q80.jpeg

kd with the strap

nike-zoom-kd-iv-4-gold-medal-03.jpg

art barr

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Them KD7's are gonna be the hottest sneaker in youth basketball this fall.. And the versatility of them allows you to rock em with jeans unlike the Brons...He's in a perfect position to have leverage to negotiate right now...