Kevin Durant about to get a $30Mill per Year endorsement deal From Under Armour #RocNation

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
That's what I'm saying. Plus he'll never be the face of Nike with Lebron there anyway...

My boys saying he would be a fool to walk away from Nike, and I'm like :what:

30 million a year is a no brainer to me. Anybody saying otherwise must be a huge Nike stan that thinks KD rocking them will be cooler than him having 30 mil in his pocket for balling in a different brand.

Also in my opinion they still haven't even came up with a good marketing thing for KD outside of that KD ain't nice shyt. I'd take the 30 mill.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
whoever says they wouldn't take the 30 mill needs to off themselves.

they could have me rocking the HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY Jason Collins limp wrist rainbow colorway for that much.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Man that shid dont matter...homie been in da league for some time now. he got bread n he taken care of his love ones and the hanger ons...
kd.jpg

Michael-Jordan-Rings.jpg
MJ got his first ring at 28 though, don't stress it.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I bet u nikkas wouldnt be calling UA sneakers ugly if they had a Nike check on them

Not that I wear them because I dont, I care too much about what people think:mjpls: but let these shyts have had the Lebron or Nike logo instead of the Under Armour logo and u wouldnt have been able to keep these shyts in stores
Anatomix-Spawn_UA-High-School-Showcase_Hi-and-Low-1024x682.jpeg

Last edited:

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
You know nikkaz is gon' roast you if you walk into school with them UA's :mjlol:

Nah. Under Armor has sponsored some major AAU tournaments, and has a lot of football showcases on lock. Plus they're picking up college sponsorship every season. And now just doing the jerseys/shorts/unis... they're designing tees and sweatshirts for the school as well, so all the students can rock them. It's real dope. BC was reebok for years, and it was trash. Now.... it's dope.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Nah. Under Armor has sponsored some major AAU tournaments, and has a lot of football showcases on lock. Plus they're picking up college sponsorship every season. And now just doing the jerseys/shorts/unis... they're designing tees and sweatshirts for the school as well, so all the students can rock them. It's real dope. BC was reebok for years, and it was trash. Now.... it's dope.

Under Armour got the football under the pads gear game on lock, but it's one thing to be rockin' football gear during the game, and to be wearing UA as a fashion statement. Nobody finna be rockin' UAs on some culture schtick

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

true, but those same kids who play for UA sponsored AAU teams, or get free UA gear thrown at them during the annual NBAPA camp, aren't wearing Under Armor kicks for normal everyday street wear like you see with Brons, Kobes, KDs, or Jordans, or even wearing them for their in-game kicks once AAU season ends. They've made alot of ground in the AAU grassroots scene, but they still got a ways to go to get to that next level.