Kevin Durant about to get a $30Mill per Year endorsement deal From Under Armour #RocNation

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Agreed. KD is an ugly ass 'Groe and has ZERO :mindblown: WAVES. :beli: No homo....
Black women dont even want him :huhldup: I mean, come on....let UA have the dude. :manny: They should go after Westbrook if they want a true stunnah :blessed:/Lady-killa :youngsabo:....plus all the real niccas fukk with him cuz he go bunnies. :ld:
Again, no homo :yeshrug:
You sound like a hoe. :ughh:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
None of those shoes sold well.

Companies have always lost money of big men endorsing shoes.

I saw an article on it
You trippin most of them sneakers sold well esp them Barkleys Mich wore and the Barkleys. Now the Robinsons nah even though I had the ones with the pump thing. I was like the only one though.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
@unit321 the girl's name is Misty Copeland...

968full-misty-copeland.jpg
:banderas::banderas::banderas:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
If NKE is smart they match this offer and tell UA to fukk themselves. KD's are very popular and Nike would lose a bundle in sales if they lose Durant.

Either way, the upcoming Hardens will crush the game, so all these nikkas day's are numbered regardless..

23 is God

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed. KD is an ugly ass 'Groe and has ZERO :mindblown: WAVES. :beli: No homo....
Black women dont even want him :huhldup: I mean, come on....let UA have the dude. :manny: They should go after Westbrook if they want a true stunnah :blessed:/Lady-killa :youngsabo:....plus all the real niccas fukk with him cuz he go bunnies. :ld:
Again, no homo :yeshrug:

Lol@ black women don't even want him........like any of these sambos give a shyt about black women or want them

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You trippin most of them sneakers sold well esp them Barkleys Mich wore and the Barkleys. Now the Robinsons nah even though I had the ones with the pump thing. I was like the only one though.
No there has been studies on this. Your anecdotal evidence is irrelevant