Kevin Durant about to get a $30Mill per Year endorsement deal From Under Armour #RocNation

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If NKE is smart they match this offer and tell UA to fukk themselves. KD's are very popular and Nike would lose a bundle in sales if they lose Durant.

Either way, the upcoming Hardens will crush the game, so all these nikkas day's are numbered regardless..

To be honest, I don't think lebrons shoes are selling anywhere close to how KDs are.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbad...on-and-durant-are-the-nbas-top-shoe-salesman/

U.S. Retail Basketball Shoe Sales

LeBron James (Nike): $300 million

Kevin Durant (Nike): $175 million

Kobe Bryant (Nike): $50 million

Derrick Rose (Adidas): $40 million

Carmelo Anthony (Jordan): $30 million

Chris Paul (Jordan): $30 million

John Wall (Adidas): $5 million

Dwight Howard (Adidas): $5 million

:heh: @ durant outselling lebron, and durant shoes being "very popular"
Nike lost money on the first 5 durant models, i think last years was the first model they made any profit on

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
No there has been studies on this. Your anecdotal evidence is irrelevant
Nah your studies are irrelevant unless they on them exact sneakers. Everybody got a study when they agree with it but as always are you co signing studies when they don't go with your position. Besides that sometimes you "stats" geeks have to live in the real world studies don't show the whole world and not the whole US goto any sneaker messageboard and you'll see countless people from differing areas, backgrounds, etc that had them sneaks. Probably more than the sample sizes studies seem to like. Cats will co sign a study done with like 200 people or some junk smh.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Nah your studies are irrelevant unless they on them exact sneakers. Everybody got a study when they agree with it but as always are you co signing studies when they don't go with your position. Besides that sometimes you "stats" geeks have to live in the real world studies don't show the whole world and not the whole US goto any sneaker messageboard and you'll see countless people from differing areas, backgrounds, etc that had them sneaks. Probably more than the sample sizes studies seem to like. Cats will co sign a study done with like 200 people or some junk smh.
K

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbad...on-and-durant-are-the-nbas-top-shoe-salesman/

Nike lost money on the first 5 durant models, i think last years was the first model they made any profit on

again showing your age.

Lebron shoes are double the price of KD's. Thats total amount the shoes made, not how many sold... KDs sold more shoes than LeBron, Lebron's are higher priced.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
again showing your age.

Lebron shoes are double the price of KD's. Thats total amount the shoes made, not how many sold... KDs sold more shoes than LeBron, Lebron's are higher priced.

i provide documented statistics about nike's best selling shoe endorsements, as shown on forbes.com
you provide your own statistics about kd outselling lebron, based on nothing except your own opinion

seems legit :mjlol:

and like i said earlier, the KD6 was the FIRST Durant model that made any profit for nike, the durant 1 through 5 all LOST money for nike :troll:

"Nike sold $175 million of Durant’s signature shoes in 2013 in the U.S. or $95 million at wholesale, according to SportsOneSource. Durant’s payout represented nearly 13% of Nike’s revenue from the shoe. But the previous two years, Nike only sold $35 million at retail (less than $20 million wholesale) and $15 million at retail (less than $10 million wholesale). Durant has been a drain on Nike’s bottom line since he entered the league until now."

but you guys knew that already right.
2 years ago nike sold 500,000 pairs of the lebron ix model. i'm sure durant is selling millions of kd6's right? :sas2:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

They dont count the super fly as Blake's shoe? I know he movin that product. Those cp3s are ugly as hell. Who buying them besides his family and midget ballhogs?

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They dont count the super fly as Blake's shoe? I know he movin that product. Those cp3s are ugly as hell. Who buying them besides his family and midget ballhogs?

:manny: nike doesnt really make #'s sold available to the public, that old white guy mattsos sometimes posts numbers but mainly for Jordan shoes not team jordan
jordan sold like 2 billion last year :merchant:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...looks like Coli's foretunetellers predicted the wrong estimation:duck:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County