i always wondered how much money he has being Vince right hand man for so long

will he go ham like russo and start a podcast now :russ:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

I doubt it.

Cornette always said he hates wrestling.

He's one of the reasons that Vince was always shytting on the wrestling business.

I think he just takes his ball & goes home.

He's had to have made tens of millions of dollars over the past 30 years.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

It should be fairly easy to find out how much he's made since wwe first went public.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

giphy.webp

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
He might have started his new job this week :lolbron:

That article I posted above said this,

"Pwinsider reports Dunn is done with WWE by his own choice and is not looking to retire from working. Instead, he’s looking into potential film and television projects. It’s not likely he will do anything wrestling-related."

Plus they had those Red and Blue colors for a while haven't they?

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I'm not surprised he's gone, just that it took this long. I assumed once Vince left that all his guys would be shown the door. Especially since Triple H has never liked Dunn.

Wonder how long before Bruce Prichard is sent packing :jbhmm:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
One of my favorite "Kevin Dunn getting punked out like a bytch" story is a lesser known one and involves Snoop Dogg. WWE was producing a Girls Gone Wild PPV and Kevin Dunn was in charge of wrangling up talent and Snoop just so happened to be one of them. Snoop showed up hours late, smelling like weed, and Dunn was beside himself. Kevin was yelling at Snoop in front of a bunch of people, telling him what he had to do that night; however, Snoop is looking the other way, smoking a blunt, and not even looking at Kevin for the entire duration of the convo. Kevin eventually got incensed and asked Snoop if he was even listening, and without hesitation, Snoop turned to him and said, "‘Listen here motherfukker, just because I'm not looking at you doesn’t mean I don't hear you! I got this shyt!" and he put out his blunt and walked off leaving Kevin Dunn speechless and embarrassed.
full

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
One of my favorite "Kevin Dunn getting punked out like a bytch" story is a lesser known one and involves Snoop Dogg. WWE was producing a Girls Gone Wild PPV and Kevin Dunn was in charge of wrangling up talent and Snoop just so happened to be one of them. Snoop showed up hours late, smelling like weed, and Dunn was beside himself. Kevin was yelling at Snoop in front of a bunch of people, telling him what he had to do that night; however, Snoop is looking the other way, smoking a blunt, and not even looking at Kevin for the entire duration of the convo. Kevin eventually got incensed and asked Snoop if he was even listening, and without hesitation, Snoop turned to him and said, "‘Listen here motherfukker, just because I'm not looking at you doesn’t mean I don't hear you! I got this shyt!" and he put out his blunt and walked off leaving Kevin Dunn speechless and embarrassed.
full
Source?

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
He's what, 65-70?
That's when people retire
Made millions
Helped produce the stuff that made 98 percent of us all love wrestling :manny:
The other 2 percent liked wcw :umad:

He's prob a piece of shyt but what rich 70 year old isn't