Kevin Dunn

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
That's happened on WWE TV as well.
Yes, occasionally. Now let's contrast the rare one that gets by Dunn to how often we see Moxley & Jericho slice themselves.
Even though he didn't catch every "oops", somebody with as much television production experience as Kevin Dunn has can always be a valuable asset, especially for a new company where their television presentation is one of their main shortcomings.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
It's a good day, yes it is :blessed:

As long as he doesn't scoop any of the production team who gives us all the great trailers/montages/promo packages:lupe:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get he's a heel on the internet somehow, but if he just produced the shows visually, why is this a good thing? WWE's greatest strength has always been just that.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I get he's a heel on the internet somehow, but if he just produced the shows visually, why is this a good thing? WWE's greatest strength has always been just that.
Here's a passage from Mox's book:
The reality in a place like WWE is that one comment, one little seed planted by a guy in Kevin Dunn's position can be extremely detrimental to someone's future there. That's a lot of power, and power breeds ego. Connecticut ... old, rich boys' club ego. I've heard all kinds of stories about that guy messing with people's careers. Suffice to say that dude is a fu**bag.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I dont doubt any of the above except the bolded, that just sounds like a Vince mandate to me.