Kevin Dunn

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Here's a passage from Mox's book:
And this makes me bring up a question I’ve always had. Why was this bucktooth fukkwit allowed to have a say in how ANYONE was booked or featured? Just operate the cameras and STFU. it’d be like a sports team’s cameraman or journalist having a say in how the roster is constructed, fukking stupid.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And this makes me bring up a question I’ve always had. Why was this bucktooth fukkwit allowed to have a say in how ANYONE was booked or featured? Just operate the cameras and STFU. it’d be like a sports team’s cameraman or journalist having a say in how the roster is constructed, fukking stupid.
This what i never understood while listening to Mox book.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
His father, Dennis Dunn, was close to Vince's father. Dennis was also the Executive Producer of Intermedia Productions and used to produce and manage WWE programming from 1972-83. One night his car caught fire, with tapings of WWE shows inside it, and he risked his life to save those. If Dunn hadn't done that, WWE would've gotten into serious trouble. So for this, Vince McMahon Sr. promised Dennis that he would forever take care of him and his son, and they will have a WWE job for their whole lives.

Kevin was one of WWE's early employees when Vince McMahon Jr. took over the company and both are very close to each other. Because of that, Dunn not only had control over the production of WWE programming but also a lot of creative control in WWE.

I don’t know how true that is but it’d explain a lot :yeshrug:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Tony Khan needs to bring Kevin Dunn aboard. People might not like the quick cuts, but at least we won't see wrestlers blade on camera again
Man, they'd lose whatever SJW/PC fanbase they have if that shyt happened
Vw8z88r.png

I get he's a heel on the internet somehow, but if he just produced the shows visually, why is this a good thing? WWE's greatest strength has always been just that.
That's really the unfortunate thing about it .

Dude is one of the best producers on the fukking planet in terms of creating video packages & production.

Other than MTV, I can't think of another entity that's influenced TV production in the last few decades than WWE.

I've seen Dunn's influence in boxing, MMA, NFL, NBA, and everywhere else with the video packages and the music and the jump cuts.

They should've just let him focus on visual shyt and told him to fukk off when it comes to the wrestling.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Motherfukkers can't read. Acting like he got fired.