Kevin Dunn

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I know he handles the majority of the production for the WWE. Why do most wrestlers and generally most people in the business hate this guy?

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Basically dude hates wrestling and everything about it but has a job for life because his father saved some WWWF tapes from a fire. He's the one that pushes the "sports entertainment" angle too but no one can really deny he's good at his job from the way TV is produced.

There's a Jim Cornette shoot video that is hilarious but I would love to hear things from his POV cause it's always people not with the company anymore.

So basically everyone hates him cause he hates what they love.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Basically dude hates wrestling and everything about it but has a job for life because his father saved some WWWF tapes from a fire. He's the one that pushes the "sports entertainment" angle too but no one can really deny he's good at his job from the way TV is produced.

There's a Jim Cornette shoot video that is hilarious but I would love to hear things from his POV cause it's always people not with the company anymore.

So basically everyone hates him cause he hates what they love.

If he hates wrestling you would think Vince would try to get him a job somewhere in Hollywood producing a movie or TV show. Although I can see Vince wanting him to stay because of how good he is at producing his shows.