Kesha Must Have The Worst Body Shape :scust:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
eme6a7es.jpg

See even there it's better. You can see an indent in her hips. The other pics look like a FedEx shipping box. Imagine if she toned up those love handles a little more. Focused on her ass for a good 6 months. I'm not looking for Serena Williams. I'm looking for signs of a curve

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eme6a7es.jpg

See even there it's better. You can see an indent in her hips. The other pics look like a FedEx shipping box. Imagine if she toned up those love handles a little more. Focused on her ass for a good 6 months. I'm not looking for Serena Williams. I'm looking for signs of a curve

It's called a corset and photoshop

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam hit a gym and talk to a personal trainer. This is 2013. And she's RICH. No you cannot change the shape of your bones....

But with the right food, the right supplements, the right training program and time, effort and science, you damn sure change how your curves look.

She had no hourglass cause the fat is covering that shyt up. Yes she'd be tall. And if her shoulders are wide, they'd be wide. But there's no bones in your stomach. Or that pouch right under that. There's no hips cause fat around that. No ass cause there's no muscle or fat in her ass

Every one of those things can be worked on. J Lo, beyonce, all them fine broads would look like shyt if they got fat. So they hire trainers and work on constantly. On top of surgery. But most is working out 5-6 times a week

Are you trying to tell us if you put her with a personal trainer for a good year, she couldn't fatten up here and lose here and form some sort of curve? She might never be mya. But she could damn sure do better than this

And for proof. On the first page someone posted a pic of her slimmed down. She got curves in the pic. I don't know which one is newer tho

Why would you use Jlo and Beyonce as though their shapes are not natural, just toned? I highly doubt if they got bigger, they would look like spongebob.

No I don't think she will but again if someone can post a before and after pic of a woman with a similar before shape but a curvier after than ill take back what I said. Until then, no she will have a box shape whether she's small or big.

And no she does not have curves in the other pic posted. All you can see are her legs.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Why would you use Jlo and Beyonce as though their shapes are not natural but just toned? I highly doubt if they got bigger, they would look like spongebob.

No I don't think she will but again if someone can post a before and after pic of a woman with a similar before shape but a curvier after than ill take back what I said. Until then, no she will have a box shape whether she's small or big.

And no she does not have curves in the other pic posted. All you can see are her legs.

So if jlo or beyonce gained 350 pounds, you think they'd still look curvy and "thick" come on now. I'll find a pic in no time. Let me hit Jenny Craig website.

A big odd shaped woman who lost weight and now has some sort of curves?? Brb

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if jlo or beyonce gained 350 pounds, you think they'd still look curvy and "thick" come on now. I'll find a pic in no time. Let me hit Jenny Craig website.

A big odd shaped woman who lost weight and now has some sort of curves?? Brb

You're being extreme now.

Kesha isn't even overweight, she's out of shape. If those two mentioned got out of shape,not fat, just out of shape, yes they'd still look curvy because that's their natural shape.

I didnt say big. I said a woman with a similar shape, not a chick with tons of fat on her that's hiding her shape.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
And actually what I said is no one expects her to look like j lo or beyonce. She's fat. She's obviously doing zero workout.

Anyways. That was easy. Here's a whole website

http://beforeandafterweightloss.tumblr.com/

Now look at these. Fat. Poking OUT in all the wrong places. Now slim, even got a little booty and some hips

And these bytches ain't rich. Imagine the time and money Kesha got to spend. You don't look like that because you're working out too much

uzahyte3.jpg

jege8upy.jpg

zy7y8e9y.jpg

4edude5y.jpg

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
There's this one specific girl on this forum who is always hating on the next chick. Insecurity issues. Smh.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
You're being extreme now.

Kesha isn't even overweight, she's out of shape. If those two mentioned got out of shape,not fat, just out of shape, yes they'd still look curvy because that's their natural shape.

I didnt say big. I said a woman with a similar shape, not a chick with tons of fat on her that's hiding her shape.

Kesha ain't fat?????? Do you see that gut. Those are rolls. Not a 6 pack. See those chicken wings under her arms?? See that back fat..

We can't have this debate if you don't even feel this woman is fat. We already off on the basis of the topic. I respect your difference of opinion, but I'm gonna bow out.

Out of shape is skinny or slim but no tone or definition. Having a stomach that nikkas is photoshopping krang into and references refrigerators is a little past overweight

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And actually what I said is no one expects her to look like j lo or beyonce. She's fat. She's obviously doing zero workout.

Anyways. That was easy. Here's a whole website

Before and After Weight Loss Pictures

Now look at these. Fat. Poking OUT in all the wrong places. Now slim, even got a little booty and some hips

And these bytches ain't rich. Imagine the time and money Kesha got to spend. You don't look like that because you're working out too much

uzahyte3.jpg

jege8upy.jpg

zy7y8e9y.jpg

4edude5y.jpg

tumblr_lhz5p5axw71qedn5fo1_r2_250.gif

1st - no curve in the before, no curve in the after

2nd - can't really see her before shape but she doesn't look boxy and in the after she's turned to the side.

3rd - stomach went down, butt is still the same. But again she's turned to the side, I can't see what her shape is in either pic.

4th - you can already see the curve in her stomach so again you didnt prove me wrong.

Try again.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kesha ain't fat?????? Do you see that gut. Those are rolls. Not a 6 pack. See those chicken wings under her arms?? See that back fat..

We can't have this debate if you don't even feel this woman is fat. We already off on the basis of the topic. I respect your difference of opinion, but I'm gonna bow out.

Out of shape is skinny or slim but no tone or definition. Having a stomach that nikkas is photoshopping krang into and references refrigerators is a little past overweight

I said she's not overweight, she's out of shape.

You can have a gut and not be overweight.