Kesha Must Have The Worst Body Shape :scust:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Ke$ha doesn't get why everyone is so fascinated by her urine-drinking
Yes, Ke$ha drank her own urine on camera for her MTV reality series My Crazy Beautiful Life — and she doesn't get why all you squares are so obsessed about it. "I didn't really know it was that big of a deal," said Ke$ha in an interview at E! Online. "I thought, like, it was something that, like, people sometimes do." But don't replace your toilet with a water bottle just yet: The pop star added that "it was gross" and that people "shouldn't do it." It's almost like using Ke$ha as a role model is a bad idea.
Ke$ha Regrets Nothing, Not Even Drinking Her Own Pee - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV.com

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Again, you cannot change your shape. She can't make herself an hour glass or a pear shape.

ETA: without getting plastic surgery of course.

As a matter of fact, you can. Her shape is wide and rectangular because she is tall and has a beer belly and beer shoulders. If she lost that weight, she would just be a chick with no ass. This broad is wide as hell

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
bytch shaped like a bottle of lotion

She look like that Tetris block that you can't do nothin' with.

touch her navel and a Sprite will drop out her ass:skip:

dceb08485be93c4b5fd32156eb749d90-proposal-makes-girl-faint.gif

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a matter of fact, you can. Her shape is wide and rectangular because she is tall and has a beer belly and beer shoulders. If she lost that weight, she would just be a chick with no ass. This broad is wide as hell

She can't make herself curvy, she can just make herself skinny.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually if she gained muscle mass in her thighs and ass, but lost body fat on her stomach, which would make her torso thinner and lower body more shapely, would that not change her "shape"?

"If" is a big word. You can say "if" with a lot of things but you can't determine how your body will react to any exercise. So no I will not agree that doing any of those things will change her shape.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
She can't make herself curvy, she can just make herself skinny.

Stop saying that. If this chick worked out she can naturally enlarge her ass. She has wide hips, a smaller midsection would give her a natural curve. She looks like a square because she's chubbed up in the wrong places. If she just hit the gym and was skinny and toned her body wouldn't be bad, just skinny. But she wouldn't be square circlish.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop saying that. If this chick worked out she can naturally enlarge her ass. She has wide hips, a smaller midsection would give her a natural curve. She looks like a square because she's chubbed up in the wrong places. If she just hit the gym and was skinny and toned her body wouldn't be bad, just skinny. But she wouldn't be square circlish.

Show me a pic of a chick who went from having a shape like that to being curvy with an ass?