Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Worked with a white dude that said "kesha is HOT"

I looked at him like:rudy:

Remember on sohh when somebody said she has to lay down to use the toilet and the drew a pic in ms paint?:russ:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Kesha-Bikini-Swimwear-2013.jpg

kesha-bikini-grandma-body-10.jpg

kesha-bikini-grandma-body-1.jpg

121018_la.jpg

Bikini-Treat-Keha.jpg

kesha-bikini-sydney-11102010-lead.jpg

tumblr_lyog5p0oaA1qg6og6o1_500.gif

This is one body style I can NEVER figure out. Mexicans and Asians have this down to an art form.

You have real skinny, or not fat, arms and legs. Sometimes the legs be looking great. Muscle and all that. Neck skinny. Face skinny.

But the entire midsection be fat like precious. I mean even precious was just fat everywhere. How you working out 1/4 of your body? Walking or running would still shed weight elsewhere. What you doing arm and leg curls all day while eating steaks and potatoes

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
"If" is a big word. You can say "if" with a lot of things but you can't determine how your body will react to any exercise. So no I will not agree that doing any of those things will change her shape.

You don't know much about working out.:ld:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
This is one body style I can NEVER figure out. Mexicans and Asians have this down to an art form.

You have real skinny, or not fat, arms and legs. Sometimes the legs be looking great. Muscle and all that. Neck skinny. Face skinny.

But the entire midsection be fat like precious. I mean even precious was just fat everywhere. How you working out 1/4 of your body? Walking or running would still shed weight elsewhere. What you doing arm and leg curls all day while eating steaks and potatoes

:heh:

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo this pic right here yo, omg. Wtf is goin on with this chicks body man? Lookin like 2 liter soda.

kesha-bikini-grandma-body-11.jpg

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

:pachaha:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't know much about working out.:ld:

Prove me wrong then.

You can spot train all you want but you can't determine how your fat will leave your body or how your weight will be distributed. She can do squats, dead lifts, fire hydrants etc etc but she will never have much of an ass.

Don't you be out there giving women shaped like her false hope. That's cruel.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Prove me wrong then.

You can spot train all you want but you can't determine how your fat will leave your body or how your weight will be distributed. She can do squats, dead lifts, fire hydrants etc etc but she will never have much of an ass.

Don't you be out there giving women shaped like her false hope. That's cruel.

Fam hit a gym and talk to a personal trainer. This is 2013. And she's RICH. No you cannot change the shape of your bones....

But with the right food, the right supplements, the right training program and time, effort and science, you damn sure change how your curves look.

She had no hourglass cause the fat is covering that shyt up. Yes she'd be tall. And if her shoulders are wide, they'd be wide. But there's no bones in your stomach. Or that pouch right under that. There's no hips cause fat around that. No ass cause there's no muscle or fat in her ass

Every one of those things can be worked on. J Lo, beyonce, all them fine broads would look like shyt if they got fat. So they hire trainers and work on constantly. On top of surgery. But most is working out 5-6 times a week

Are you trying to tell us if you put her with a personal trainer for a good year, she couldn't fatten up here and lose here and form some sort of curve? She might never be mya. But she could damn sure do better than this

And for proof. On the first page someone posted a pic of her slimmed down. She got curves in the pic. I don't know which one is newer tho