sent from royalty via tapatalk

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Imagine ths nikka tackling you? Would probably grab at ya azz and groin area

sent from royalty via tapatalk

I think most ppl realize this but they gonna try and sweep it under the rug when this goes over. I mean I like women and if I were playing in a sport where I get to tackle and feel on them Id be getting my :youngsabo:.

Man shyt is just :huhldup: thinking about it.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
BH6F_AyCIAIkHX3.jpg

last night @ the laker game
if he a homo then to each is own
but damn... i alwayz seen this nikka hugged up or out with the dimest bishes

That's called a beard. :russ:

Homos will be seen with a flamed out chick to hide the fakkitry that lies within.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
The subtleties of all the pics.

Just look at that one from the Lakers game, how come there aint nowhere near the same vibe as the one with him and little homeboy on the island?

Also, the island photo with the pineapple, look how little man is resting his eblow on his thigh. These aren't things heterosexual man do.

Also, 2 straws.......2 straws.

Word to the bolded... I peeped that, and was like, "that ain't regular folks... them nikkas is lovers"

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
who gives a fukk? It's 2013

Imo the black community needs this..I'm straight but the down low community among our people is sick..my ex wife aunt caught hiv from her down low husband whom she was married to for 20 yrs..I don't agree with there life style but if your gay be gay..that's your life don't lie and sleep with women just for a fukking image... I rather have a gang of flames walking down the street than a man with a woman and kids :mindblown:but fukking a nikka on the weekend

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Imo the black community needs this..I'm straight but the down low community among our people is sick..my ex wife aunt caught hiv from her down low husband whom she was married to for 20 yrs..I don't agree with there life style but if your gay be gay..that's your life don't lie and sleep with women just for a fukking image... I rather have a gang of flames walking down the street than a man with a woman and kids :mindblown:but fukking a nikka on the weekend

I agree with this. If you're gay then be gay it doesn't bother me who another man chooses to lay up with (as long as it ain't my woman:birdman:)

But that downlow stuff pisses me off, don't be f dudes then try to go lay up with your woman like all is well then give her the monster