Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2

Daps
There just isn't THAT MUCH male to male contact that exists in an exotic location to make one think anything else but gay.

Exactly.

I got some very close friends, people I consider brothers. Never once would there be anything near resembling that shyt going on and I tell these dudes I love them on a regular basis.

They always say body language says it all. That body language screams it from the roof top.

kbtwofour

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
BH6F_AyCIAIkHX3.jpg

last night @ the laker game
if he a homo then to each is own
but damn... i alwayz seen this nikka hugged up or out with the dimest bishes

How many times have you heard of gay dudes having kids and being married just so people would not find out they're gay? Maybe he is hanging out with girls so people will stop putting pressure on him to come out. :skip:

Girls love to hang out with gay dudes because they can talk about common interest and they can hang out with a dude without him trying to hit it. A lot of girls have gay best friends for that same reason.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
2 straws in the pineapple drink?? come on son!!

And unless that pic was taken perfectly...they're sharing a seat

Let's be real though, unless this is some kind of pre-planned shyt, whoever took those photos could easily have straight up video of them kicking it on the beach and the cat would be out of the bag.

So either this is pre planned and he's building hype for himself before he becomes the first out NFL player OR this is quite possibly the most mature, secure, renaissance man of our generation and we're all of lesser character for not realizing that two dudes can be friends like this and have nothing but a plationic relationship

:comeon:

Daps
that denim vest isnt exactly helping his cause

Every outfit this dude is seen in aint helping the case.

I tweeted him, let him know it's alright man. Step on out, seen some foofy pictures of him on there too.

But in today's society dressing like a gay male is the new coolest thing to do. Ask Russel Wesbtrook

Daps
good notice :salute:

The subtleties of all the pics.

Just look at that one from the Lakers game, how come there aint nowhere near the same vibe as the one with him and little homeboy on the island?

Also, the island photo with the pineapple, look how little man is resting his eblow on his thigh. These aren't things heterosexual man do.

Also, 2 straws.......2 straws.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Pineapple drink + 2 straws, yeah he's done. All thats left for him say is "Like I said i'm not GAY...i'm just bi-curious :yeshrug:" excuse