Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Imagine the chants that will be made in stadiums all around the country even if he doesn't come out

The very fact that it's at this point where there's pics and he's making headlines...

This not soccer breh American fans can't organize chants for shyt. The worst would be "you're a homo" *clap clap clapclapclapclap*

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
thomas-decoud-cal.jpg

mysmilie_3968.gif

Why you post Decoud? I don't think he is gay, he just acts a damn fool all the time.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Doesn't matter to me if he is or isn't...my thing is, stop denying YOURSELF Kerry. Like, dude, we ALL see it man. Them pics just a little off. First, who taking them? You seem REAL REAL REAL comfortable in those pics. I mean we COULD be misinterpreting them

BUT

come on man, this looks like a man in "COURTING" mode. Ya'll looking a lil too lovingly at each other. I got friends, hell basically brothers we so close, but we'd NEVER do what Kerry and "Hollywood" doing in them photos, by ourselves OR around cameras. That's just not what straight cats do, but brotha...DO YOU

he can make TONS of bread from this if he goes to the right situation and off the movement alone. He'd be like Jackie Rob in some respects, yeah it'd be hard (PAUSE) but he'd be the innovator of this and go down in history...:yeshrug: I see it from both sides

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
So it was just clarified that Kerry Rhodes was assisting his nephew with a college biology project on Pineapples (which is why you see him photographing the pineapple in the picture) and the ameliorative properties of the enzyme Bromelain. But ofcourse you motherfukkers run with some gay rumors just to...

I CAN'T EVEN FINISH THE JOKE. DAT PINEAPPLE, MAN! DEM CHANCLETAS! DAT WARM EMBRACE AS THE BREEZE TICKLES THE PALM TREES AND THEY TRADE PANTS ON SOME "TELL ME AGAIN CAN WE BE LOVERS AND FRIENDS" shyt!

Floyd-Larry-Merchant.jpg

I really do not care i this dude is gay. But I can't front, smething about a big football ass nikka getting cuddly with a bottom boy with a pseudo s-curl next to a pineapple kills me.

something about that pineapple just don't seem right. shyt just stinks of :wrist:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
What I wanna know is how they keep finding these pics ? Someone is out to expose dude.

Seriously, nikkas is on some all-seeing eye type sh*t. They got him hemmed up like he's political, does the photographer even make money from this sh*t, nobody outside of football knows this nikka :why:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I hope he keeps denying it and the compromising pictures just get more and more overt.

I hope it gets to some 'He's hosting an episode of queer eye for the straight guy and being photographed shirtless giving a naked Clay Aiken a full nelson' typa level while he just keeps denying it. That would be the best troll job ever.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I hope he keeps denying it and the compromising pictures just get more and more overt.

I hope it gets to some 'He's hosting an episode of queer eye for the straight guy and being photographed shirtless giving a naked Clay Aiken a full nelson' typa level while he just keeps denying it. That would be the best troll job ever.
LOL on some "The Ambiguously Gay Duo" shyt from Saturday Night Live

[ame]http://vimeo.com/46547318[/ame]

Daps
I Think It Irks People More How Insistent He Is That He's NOT Gay Then Him Actually Being Gay

The Constant Pics Are Hilarious Though, They Slowly Get Gayer And Gayer Every Time a New Batch Drops :laugh:

That's 100% what it is for me.

I got no problem with gay folks, I actually hope they all come out. Live life free ya know, but I do got a problem with liars.

Like who are you trying to fool at this point?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
to be fair...pineapples are absolutely delicious
but with that being said....dude is gay as fukk

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
There wont be any chants, football is much more of a team game.

No one gives 2 fukks about a safety. Only dude in the league who gets actual chants that I can recall is RG3

What wack ass stadium do you watch your home team games at? :huhldup:

Anyone in the headlines gets a chant at Gillette stadium. This nikka comes into town and Pats fan are going to let him know about the picture every time he's on the field.

Daps
What wack ass stadium do you watch your home team games at? :huhldup:

Anyone in the headlines gets a chant at Gillette stadium. This nikka comes into town and Pats fan are going to let him know about the picture every time he's on the field.

Never really heard any chants at Pats games, but Boston fans are racist scumbags with little dignity so I`m not surprised if so.