Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Imagine the chants that will be made in stadiums all around the country even if he doesn't come out

The very fact that it's at this point where there's pics and he's making headlines...

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
This nikka is boo'd up and got caught. :dead:

Daps
Imagine the chants that will be made in stadiums all around the country even if he doesn't come out

The very fact that it's at this point where there's pics and he's making headlines...

There wont be any chants, football is much more of a team game.

No one gives 2 fukks about a safety. Only dude in the league who gets actual chants that I can recall is RG3

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
thomas-decoud-cal.jpg

mysmilie_3968.gif

:huhldup:

I'm guessing this is the dude Kerry was hanging out with.

I've seen some questionable things in sports photos that were just for fun but this...

Kerry just needs to come out and save everyone the trouble. Be a pioneer.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So it was just clarified that Kerry Rhodes was assisting his nephew with a college biology project on Pineapples (which is why you see him photographing the pineapple in the picture) and the ameliorative properties of the enzyme Bromelain. But ofcourse you motherfukkers run with some gay rumors just to...

I CAN'T EVEN FINISH THE JOKE. DAT PINEAPPLE, MAN! DEM CHANCLETAS! DAT WARM EMBRACE AS THE BREEZE TICKLES THE PALM TREES AND THEY TRADE PANTS ON SOME "TELL ME AGAIN CAN WE BE LOVERS AND FRIENDS" shyt!

Floyd-Larry-Merchant.jpg

I really do not care i this dude is gay. But I can't front, smething about a big football ass nikka getting cuddly with a bottom boy with a pseudo s-curl next to a pineapple kills me.

concise

Veteran
Daps
What I wanna know is how they keep finding these pics ? Someone is out to expose dude.

Probably someone he double crossed, I'd think.

:ohhh: so this may be one of those "they probably have compromising pics" scenario at work

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
so reading the tmz article it says former assistant. so im guessing maybe hollywood is trying to expose rhodes for firing him??