Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
So now you don't care after your attention grab backfired. Now it ain't that serious. Face it, bruh. You care. That whole post reads like a subconcious note to yourself. :laugh:

FOH, chump. :camby:

Puttign words in my mouth and trying to over-analyze ,ol Dr.Phil ass ninja:laugh: last post I will ever make to you.Obviously you want my attention.Quote this too man... this is funny.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the Cardinals would've had him at Safety this year:wow:

That was the missing ingredient in their defense this year.TE's took it to them this year....he's good at locking down TE's

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Probably. Nas tried to make him straight but plan failed

nas_maxwell_ladies.jpg

maybe I drank too much henny tonight but that thing in the hat look like Guru

Dman414

Banned
Daps
My homies that still keep in contact with him told me that he thought the Eagles were gonna offer him, but nothing came thru. He's reached out to other teams (Bengals, Browns and Colts I know for sure) and they've told him straight up that they don't want him.

Another thing one of my dudes told me was this. Back in '07, my dude was training for the NFL Draft, so he went down to Miami to train with Kerry for a week. My dude told me that Kerry was knocking down Eva Longoria the entire time he was there. :ooh: This was when she was still married to Tony Parker. :demonic:

When I was in college with Kerry there was always ALOT of signs and rumors that he was gay. But at the same time, he was fukking EVERY bad chick in school, so you had to take both situations into consideration.

Clearly tho it's been confirmed that dude loves @sshole.

that doesnt mean shyt! Lots of these dudes fukk women to keep up apperances, but would rather take it deep in the bootyhole. These homothugs/athletes are everywhere in atlanta. Dudes be having wife and kids but still fukk nikkas. That is just sick

Daps
Whatever happened to this dude? He made sure not to be seen in front of a camera again

From talking to dudes that stay in contact with him, I was told that he's pretty much done playing football and is focusing on acting now. Moved to Hollywood and everything.

Seems like dude pretty much got blackballed from the NFL. Too bad because he had another good 5+ years left in him.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's crazy is that I'm sure dude is not the only known gay player in the NFL. I'm sure there are a good amount of them out there that teammates know about.

This dude must have done something with the Jets and Cardinals to get blackballed like this. He must have been actively trying to blow the back out of non-gay players to be considered such a locker room cancer:gag:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm kinda surprised Deadspin or another media outlet of that type hasn't tried to cover this story, on the surface it seems like dude is being blackballed

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
What's crazy is that I'm sure dude is not the only known gay player in the NFL. I'm sure there are a good amount of them out there that teammates know about.

This dude must have done something with the Jets and Cardinals to get blackballed like this. He must have been actively trying to blow the back out of non-gay players to be considered such a locker room cancer:gag:
i think with NFL teams the problem is not him being gay. Its that his business is out in the public. I guess teams aint trying to deal with any media storm.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'm kinda surprised Deadspin or another media outlet of that type hasn't tried to cover this story, on the surface it seems like dude is being blackballed

I think they did cover it. The articles I think are in this thread or might be in another thread.