Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2

Dman414

Banned
Daps
What's crazy is that I'm sure dude is not the only known gay player in the NFL. I'm sure there are a good amount of them out there that teammates know about.

This dude must have done something with the Jets and Cardinals to get blackballed like this. He must have been actively trying to blow the back out of non-gay players to be considered such a locker room cancer:gag:

yeah because I thought he was a decent safety. Check this out!
http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/12/31/aaron-rodgers-gay-kevin-lanflisi-report/

Aaron rodgers is a million dollar QB who lives with an obviously gay man. If he is still in the nfl no reason for this brother to be blackballed

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
he got a white woman now
Whitney+Cummings+Howard+Stern+Celebrates+Birthday+NQ_tUuQNH2Yl.jpg

Conz

Superstar
Daps
is that Whitney Cummings?

dude should come out tomorrow and start a media circus on Super Bowl Sunday as a fukk you to the league

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
fukk is wrong wit nikkas

im sorry but when i see gay people i laugh because its so ridiculous to me how anyone could seriously b gay, like i dont even see how women like men women are beautiful

Conz

Superstar
Daps
fukk is wrong wit nikkas

im sorry but when i see gay people i laugh because its so ridiculous to me how anyone could seriously b gay, like i dont even see how women like men women are beautiful
this is archaic thinking, we know it's not a choice and all that now... but man, i just think about my body and i get absolutely disgusted by it. even when my ass is "sparkling" clean, it's probably about 12% clean. my balls are sweaty in 0 degree weather. i go through baby powder like people go through water

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:krs::krs::krs::krs::krs:
For some reason this shyt has me dying over here....

I never understood nikkas who could play with the female characters in video games. Even that Street Fighter Chun Lei bytch who could kick fast...I just couldn't play as her...............................all that feminine yelling and groaning when she got hit............................FOH....
:rudy:

FOH nikka