Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Maybe he's one of those types that like a little man booty every now and then to spice things up but ain't really gay. :manny:
The small Fantasia looking fakkit said that he was the first man that Kerry Rhodes fukked with. Maybe Kerry Rhodes wanted to keep a fukk boy on his roster for variety.

:comeon:

Daps
Maybe he's one of those types that like a little man booty every now and then to spice things up but ain't really gay. :manny:
The small Fantasia looking fakkit said that he was the first man that Kerry Rhodes fukked with. Maybe Kerry Rhodes wanted to keep a fukk boy on his roster for variety.

I can tell you with extreme confidence that this isn't the first dude Kerry's fukked with.

There was a gay hairdresser dude down here that used to brag about fukkin' with Kerry when we were in college. Said he would dikk him down on the regular. There was also another dude that played football at Louisville that was alot more obviously gay. He graduated the year before I started school there, but he would always come back to visit for extended periods of time (He had moved to Atlanta after he graduated, despite having no ties there. :rudy:) Whenever he came back, him and Kerry would always be together. Other football players would say shyt to me like, "This nikka Skittles got his boyfriend in town this week" (Skittles was Kerry's locker room nickname. :pachaha: All the dudes on the team basically assumed he was :wrist:).

Like I said in the first thread about this, whenever people would talk about Kerry doing gay shyt I would take it with a grain of salt because he was fukking SO MANY BAD bytchES. But now the shyt is all the way out in the open.

Daps
:krs::krs::krs::krs::krs:
For some reason this shyt has me dying over here....

I never understood nikkas who could play with the female characters in video games. Even that Street Fighter Chun Lei bytch who could kick fast...I just couldn't play as her...............................all that feminine yelling and groaning when she got hit............................FOH....

I've been fukkin' nikkas up with Chun Li for 22 years breh. #NOKERRY

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

it's like side monkey p*ssy :russ:

Last edited by a moderator:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
By The Way the Cards never played the Panthers so who knows what dude was speaking of when he said "Cam"

I thought he was talking about Calais Campbell. :ld: I call my homie Cam all the time and his last name is Campbell

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:what:

Then what the hell makes a man gay? :why:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
brehs I'm about to go into some speculation/thoughts some might find wild mango, so I'm giving my duns the heads up (no homo)
:demonic:

Isn't it kind of weird that Rhodes went for the gayest looking muthafukka possible? From what I've seen on the streets, buff gay nikkas tend to stick to other buff gay nikkas; like rugged dudes you wouldn't even know were gay. I always assumed they didn't like the prancing types like this ol Richard Simmons ass nugga.

Wouldn't you think a gay NFL dude wouldn't fukk with that shyt? First off if anything went wrong, you'd have no way to defend yourself: hanging out so close to a flamboyant type wouldn't be a good look. If Rhodes was with some big buff guy I might be more apt to believe he was being set up, assuming none of the pics were intimate (like having your legs around a dude in a flotation device...)

i used to think that too until me and my boy went to miami on spring break....we were walking around trying to find the live spot and we passed a homo club...it was a long ass line..i swear it was half trick daddy looking ass nikkas and half biff type white boys....they were all hugged up and shyt looking like:shaq: to each other..me and my boy had the instant :huhldup: faces....we had to get the fukk away from there lol

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

No straight man should say what you just said

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Dude should come out, write a book, and make more money than he'd ever make playing. It's fukked up if this is the reason he can't get a job tho. If you can play you can play who cares if you're a fruit :manny:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Why is ray Lewis all over hollywoods instagram? :usure:
Makes sense though it explains his over the top religious antics.

:comeon: i know Ray got a problem pronouncing s's, t's and other letters that brings out the suspectness but...

:comeon: