NYK Loyalist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
asype7y8.jpg

:merchant: :huhldup: :wtf: :scusthov: :dwillhuh: :snoop:

Daps
By The Way the Cards never played the Panthers so who knows what dude was speaking of when he said "Cam"

Anyone think it's that Cam Newton, not too bright.

They don't play on the same team, and the lil man was probably talking about a teammate in the locker room.

There's 53 players on the team, probably was one named Cam.

Could have been Calais Campbell

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Dude is batty buoy but still one of the best strong safteys in the NFL :yeshrug:. If he's hoping it goes away he's in denial.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Man I'm not gonna lie this dude Hollywood gay as heck but homie seems real:whoo: He seems like he hasn't even put any fuel on the fire yet :laugh:

Homie seems annoyed that Kerry was lying but doesn't want to do too much exposing yet, now if Kerry makes this dude mad :ufdup:

I know Kerry somewhere looking like :damn::whoa::to:

:sadcam: I bet the lil nikka got a sex tape if it comes to it................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ :scusthov: