Kerry Rhodes "Gay-Gate" Pt.2

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
i used to think that too until me and my boy went to miami on spring break....we were walking around trying to find the live spot and we passed a homo club...it was a long ass line..i swear it was half trick daddy looking ass nikkas and half biff type white boys....they were all hugged up and shyt looking like:shaq: to each other..me and my boy had the instant :huhldup: faces....we had to get the fukk away from there lol

I just cant man :deadrose:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Maybe he's one of those types that like a little man booty every now and then to spice things up but ain't really gay. :manny:
The small Fantasia looking fakkit said that he was the first man that Kerry Rhodes fukked with. Maybe Kerry Rhodes wanted to keep a fukk boy on his roster for variety.

GaryColeman.gif

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe he's one of those types that like a little man booty every now and then to spice things up but ain't really gay. :manny:
The small Fantasia looking fakkit said that he was the first man that Kerry Rhodes fukked with. Maybe Kerry Rhodes wanted to keep a fukk boy on his roster for variety.

:scusthov:

:birdman:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
interview with his gay lover from reach around radio starts at 1 hour and 33 minutes

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps

My dude that keeps in contact with Kerry (former teammate, No Homo) told me he was about to sign with the Eagles a month back, but the deal fell through.

Seems to me that this gay shyt is getting him blackballed from the league. Makes sense, cuz no matter what players say publicly, that fruity shyt aint flying in the locker room.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
lol u dont even gotta FF to 6:11...all thru the video u see the little dude with him so u kno they a couple....and this nicca look and sound fruity....im sure everybody in the league knew already unless their gaydar is broken

EDIT: :damn: GOTDAYUM that lil dude is flaming in the video...he one of those flamboyant gays that u just gotta :what: when u see him