Kenny Omega: Will Ospreay Is Great At Moves And Has 20 Very Forgettable Five-Star Matches

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
And Rodman will never be the best wrestler in the world either.

You really prefer Rodman arm dragging Luger over Ospreay wrestling take your pick of Okada, Shingo, Ibushi, Naito or Omega even?
I'd pay money for Bash at the Beach 1997
I wouldn't pay money for any Will Ospreay match

have the point fly over your head brehs

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I'd pay money for Bash at the Beach 1997
I wouldn't pay money for any Will Ospreay match

have the point fly over your head brehs
That's where we differ. I'm not paying money to see Dennis Rodman perform an arm drag on Lex Luger.

However I have shelled out dough for the last 3 Wrestle Kingdoms and subbed to NJPWorld to see as many Ospreay and others matches that I can.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I HATE star ratings being mentioned in promos by wrestlers. Like a star rating is more important than winning the match and getting to the pay window
Facts.

There's just an irreconcilable difference in how people view the business these days. There's a fairly sizeable section of guys who care more about the rating than anything else & it actually validates them as well as their fanbase.

I don't understand it but at the same time, if they like it, I love it.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
its all a performance sooooooooo :yeshrug:
Might as well just break the 4th wall openly. People wonder why wrestling is niche right now. A good portion of it looks like watching the magician show you a trick and then tell you how it's done. This is a nerd only business atm so they love it. Growth should be interesting in the decades to come.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
What is Will Ospreay contact status with New Japan?

That man is different. I know what he's said about WWE in the past but Haitch needs to make a run at him.

Put that man on the WWE stage and I really believe he can elevate American wrestling to a different level as much as anyone today would have a chance to do.

He needs to be the #1 free agent target for both WWE & AEW, even ahead of MJF

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Imagine Austin cutting a promo talking about Match ratings

"Well hell son according to the dirt sheets i got about 20 4.5 star matches, so im fixin to add another notch above my belt, come sunday, WHAT
I said im gonna put a 5 star performance
WHAT,
Maybe even 6 WHAT
Im gonna do a Moonsault WHAT
450 Splashes WHAT
Suicide Dives WHAT
Workrate! WHAT
Flying Middle Fingers!.WHAT
hell son i might even counter a suplex into a flipping Stone Cold Stunner while catching a beer and drinking it mid-air WHAT!!"

*crowd cheers*

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
What is Will Ospreay contact status with New Japan?

That man is different. I know what he's said about WWE in the past but Haitch needs to make a run at him.

Put that man on the WWE stage and I really believe he can elevate American wrestling to a different level as much as anyone today would have a chance to do.

He needs to be the #1 free agent target for both WWE & AEW, even ahead of MJF
He doesn't want to live in America. Until that changes, he isn't going to WWE. He doesn't have the pull to get a Brock Lesnar type contract that could afford him the ability to not have to live in America to work for the E.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Imagine Austin cutting a promo talking about Match ratings

"Well hell son according to the dirt sheets i got about 20 4.5 star matches, so im fixin to add another notch above my belt, come sunday, WHAT
I said im gonna put a 5 star performance

WHAT,
Maybe even 6 WHAT
Im gonna do a Moonsault WHAT
450 Splashes WHAT
Suicide Dives WHAT
Workrate! WHAT
Flying Middle Fingers!.WHAT
hell son i might even counter a suplex into a flipping Stone Cold Stunner while catching a beer and drinking it mid-air WHAT!!"

*crowd cheers*
Got damn :deadrose:

Hold this Rep & get outta my sight.