Kenny Omega: Will Ospreay Is Great At Moves And Has 20 Very Forgettable Five-Star Matches

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

I think you meant compared to his pre injury days

Man the more I hear about what he’s been dealing with and what he wrestled through only raises legendary status to me.

He unfortunately needs to stay away as long as he can

Yeah I would rather see dude doing some E-Sports commentating or do some fukkery with Woods, than kill himself trying to give clinics. Not worth the strain of the body.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I'm fine with Kenny staying away for a long ass time to get healthy. He turns 39 in October, let's face it, his prime years are dwindling. Come back 100% for whatever you have left and don't go out like one of these NBA players who stays around for far too long just to get the paycheck. Unless he's one of the very few that ages pretty gracefully, which the injuries indicate they will not.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
We need Omega-Ospreay.....and Ospreay is better than Omega and Jay White. I love Jay he is amazing on the mic and in ring and he's annoying as fukk (a true heel).

Omega from what I've seen of him likes to spam his moves, I don't get down like that.

Ospreay from 2019 - to present is what I'm into wrestling. I don't need some stupid made up storyline or fake beef. I just want to see hard hitting, fast paced, athletic matches with lots of drama and high stakes. Ospreay is the best at that.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
We need Omega-Ospreay.....and Ospreay is better than Omega and Jay White. I love Jay he is amazing on the mic and in ring and he's annoying as fukk (a true heel).

Omega from what I've seen of him likes to spam his moves, I don't get down like that.

Ospreay from 2019 - to present is what I'm into wrestling. I don't need some stupid made up storyline or fake beef. I just want to see hard hitting, fast paced, athletic matches with lots of drama and high stakes. Ospreay is the best at that.
Dave Meltzer would literally give this match 10 stars

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm fine with Kenny staying away for a long ass time to get healthy. He turns 39 in October, let's face it, his prime years are dwindling. Come back 100% for whatever you have left and don't go out like one of these NBA players who stays around for far too long just to get the paycheck. Unless he's one of the very few that ages pretty gracefully, which the injuries indicate they will not.
Now hold on..I don't know about that. 39 is wrestling is different unless you are RVD or Mysterio. If you a grounded guy that is on a storytelling flip and can pave yourself, you can keep going hard like Goldust and the REAL Ric Flair in the early 90s.