Kenny Omega: Will Ospreay Is Great At Moves And Has 20 Very Forgettable Five-Star Matches

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Imagine going to negotiate a contract and using how many 5 star matches you have under your belt to try and get paid more :mjlol:

Is that how it works? Is that why 5stars are soooooo important to wrestlers?
I HATE star ratings being mentioned in promos by wrestlers. Like a star rating is more important than winning the match and getting to the pay window

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Imagine going to negotiate a contract and using how many 5 star matches you have under your belt to try and get paid more :mjlol:

I HATE star ratings being mentioned in promos by wrestlers. Like a star rating is more important than winning the match and getting to the pay window

fukk a negotiation I'm looking at this from my perspective, a fans perspective and I wanna see 5* type matches. shyt even 4*matches are good.

I'm not big on promos anymore I just wanna see hard hitting, fast paced, dramatic and athletic matches. No one is better at that than Will Ospreay.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The action in Will's matches are phenomenal, but the stories are kind of generic. I like to see him tell a story that makes me say ... Wow.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

I guess it's a number to 'evaluate' their match. However I see this from Cena as the true test.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I guess it's a number to 'evaluate' their match. However I see this from Cena as the true test.

That's a good metric to measure your worth IMO :ohhh:

How invested is the crowd with what you're doing? :jbhmm:

This man Cena don't want nobody in the crowd just chilling :russ:

Either you gonna be cheering me...or you gonna be booing me... choose one

Ain't no chillin at a Cena show

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
20+ Five-Star matches according to the autist in San Jose yet Ospreay will never get a pop as big as Rodman putting an armdrag on Lex Luger
And Rodman will never be the best wrestler in the world either.

You really prefer Rodman arm dragging Luger over Ospreay wrestling take your pick of Okada, Shingo, Ibushi, Naito or Omega even?

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
The action in Will's matches are phenomenal, but the stories are kind of generic. I like to see him tell a story that makes me say ... Wow.
Yeah like the match on Weds night was very athletic but it didn’t seem like the crowd even cared who won, like they were just waiting to see the next spot